• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

We ain't going to win it, better them than any of the other clams.

Nah. Dislike Pep, and City winning means Walker can call up our entire squad and tell them 'see? I left, won a title in the first season. You need to leave too.'

And, honestly, he'd have a point. He spent eight years here and won nothing. He went to City, and he won a league in the first season. While earning a lot more to boot.

I'd prefer United winning the title over City.

I knew it would come back to haunt us, all over social media so far this season, all i have seen is Spurs fans and Spurs pages taking the tinkle out of Arsenal and giving it the "mind the gap" crap again.

Nah. Dislike Pep, and City winning means Walker can call up our entire squad and tell them 'see? I left, won a title in the first season. You need to leave too.'

And, honestly, he'd have a point. He spent eight years here and won nothing. He went to City, and he won a league in the first season. While earning a lot more to boot.

Fcuk Moaninho and his anti-football.

City and Utd will always be after our players no matter what and our players will be tempted by the money and better chances of winning trophies.

Out of the two I'd take City's money if we were ever to sell. The club and fans are nowhere near as unlikeable and arrogant as Utd

Founds on the twitterverse:

"Once Everton appoint Sam Allardyce there will be 9 British managers in the Premier League, including all of the bottom 7, none in the top 6.
Major trophies between them: 0.
Average age: 53."

Young English managers aside, you think clubs would have learned by now?
Absolute disgrace these dinosaurs keep getting jobs.

Last edited:
Did you see Guardiola giving it to Redmond about time wasting, fair enough but he shouldn't have got in his face like he did

Founds on the twitterverse:

"Once Everton appoint Sam Allardyce there will be 9 British managers in the Premier League, including all of the bottom 7, none in the top 6.
Major trophies between them: 0.
Average age: 53."

Young English managers aside, you think clubs would have learned by now?
Absolute disgrace these dinosaurs keep getting jobs.

which club was not in a better state when allardyce left than it was when he took over?

as a percentage of all currently employed professional managers in the country, how many have won major trophies?

This is why it was really stupid to sell Walker to ManCity. If Walker does win the league with ManCity this season, it is going to mentally affect the Spurs players. It might prompt them to leave Spurs. Remember, when Sheringham joined ManU, it influenced Sol to leave as well.

Despite this, will still prefer ManCity to win the league. Not sure how any Spurs fan can support ManU. Just think about Sheringham, Carrick, Berbatov, Mendes' wonder goal which was not given and dozens of humiliating defeats by ManU during the PL era.

This is why it was really stupid to sell Walker to ManCity. If Walker does win the league with ManCity this season, it is going to mentally affect the Spurs players. It might prompt them to leave Spurs. Remember, when Sheringham joined ManU, it influenced Sol to leave as well.

Despite this, will still prefer ManCity to win the league. Not sure how any Spurs fan can support ManU. Just think about Sheringham, Carrick, Berbatov, Mendes' wonder goal which was not given and dozens of humiliating defeats by ManU during the PL era.

easy, my enemy’s enemy is my friend

united being parked at the top stopped liverpool, leeds and the arse winning more trophies

Back