• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

There's no question Liverpool play some good stuff these days, but I'm still not overly worried about them. There are 3 things that are certain in life:

1. Death
2. Taxes
3. Sturridge will start whinging when he can't play as a striker anymore once Suarez comes back

I'm just not that impressed with their midfield either. I mean a past it Gerrard and Henderson?

Liverpool look fantastic btw.

Agree. People laughed at Rogers but we could see he was building a good side/ethos...they battered us at the Lane and we won, we battered them at Anfield (until 75th min!) they won...I think he's been pretty smart in the market too...

There's no question Liverpool play some good stuff these days, but I'm still not overly worried about them. There are 3 things that are certain in life:

1. Death
2. Taxes
3. Sturridge will start whinging when he can't play as a striker anymore once Suarez comes back

I'm just not that impressed with their midfield either. I mean a past it Gerrard and Henderson?

They have 2 players to worry about this season, Sturridge and Coutinho that is it. Rest of their team is not all that.

Whether they're as effective as us, who knows, but they're certainly nicer to watch. If I were Christian Eriksen I think I'd rather play in this team.

I think we'll finish above Liverpool but they are more fluid and less mechanical than us. Makes them more entertaining

Agree. People laughed at Rogers but we could see he was building a good side/ethos...they battered us at the Lane and we won, we battered them at Anfield (until 75th min!) they won...I think he's been pretty smart in the market too...

exactly.....the team and style of play is bigger than,not dependent on, any individual, much like Arsanal and Swansea i guess. Good fluid passing football

exactly.....the team and style of play is bigger than,not dependent on, any individual, much like Arsanal and Swansea i guess. Good fluid passing football

i like that he buys players that suit his system as opposed to some big well known players.

Delph really starting to live up to the promise. He was great against Arsenal, superb against Chelsea and has been great today too. Not the worst three teams to play against at all!

Liverpool only the second team to win two games in a row this season. City, Spurs and Man Utd are the only other teams that can do so.

Back