• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Ajax and some other team playing right now... A chance to scout 2 potential new Spurs players before our game with CP.

got a river if you want it pm me :)

Ajax have some guy named Siggthordson playing right now who dives better than Bale. Cheeky package deal bid for him and Eriksen???

Siggurdson ---- Soldado ---- Siggthorson ????? would be boss.

aaaand he's just scored off a great diving header.

get him in Levy!!

Last edited:
Mcgregor with a massive brainfart, completely misses the ball and instead punches torres in the face with the ball nowhere near. Saves the penalty.

This hull team would probably settle for a 2-0 defeat right now.
They have no ambition no confidence and are completely overawed.

Hudd and Livermore really should have started.

Some real toss teams come up. I'd much rather have seen Watford than this.

Hudd and Livermore really should have started.

Some real toss teams come up. I'd much rather have seen Watford than this.

Cardiff will be interesting as the season progresses i think. But yeah, i think id rather have seen Watford up instead of either Palace or Hull

Hull are pretty dire. But at the same time, this is a good Chelsea team, no question about it. They could do with upgrading Torres though.

Hull are pretty dire. But at the same time, this is a good Chelsea team, no question about it. They could do with upgrading Torres though.

if they dont get Rooney they will probably get Eto instead 8-[ hard life innit

Back