• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Giggs and RVP..pure class. As Oscar Wilde said- rumours of United's death premature.

Welbeck before I had time to finish this post-game over

Cant quite make out the words but it seems they have a right catchy song for Moyes already, United do have some pucker songs

Cant quite make out the words but it seems they have a right catchy song for Moyes already, United do have some pucker songs

Do you remember the Slade song - come on the feel the noise -

Well it is the same tune

So Come on David Moyes, Play Like Fergie's Boys. We'll go wild wild wild!

Do you remember the Slade song - come on the feel the noise -

Well it is the same tune

So Come on David Moyes, Play Like Fergie's Boys. We'll go wild wild wild!

Good listening out, I couldnt quite make it, I knew it was a Slade song though

Yep, never rated him at all before, but I was watching that first half thinking this might suit him. Don't think he'll be a world beater even close but, a decent prem player for sure, whereas I never saw that in him at Liverpool.

Years ago my ex who were a Man U fan, used to be club secretary at a rugby & football club and she used to get plenty of Man U away game tickets. In most games we managed to go, I found their support rarely stopped singing throughout.

Cant make the Moyes lyrics out but the tune is an oldie , Slade - Cum On Feel the Noise.

RVP quality finish.

On this showing no SAF isnt making any difference

Not sure how much we are learning realy. The worry for Swansea is that they are continuing the bad run from last season. They have been in mostly freefall since the League Cup win, much like we did under Ramos.

Back