• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

yeah as nice as it is to laugh at them losing - having them play at least another match and against Chelsea as well is the better outcome in the long term really

extra half hour tonight for those involved, gonna get back later than planned, away trip to in form good at home swansea at the weekend

extra half hour tonight for those involved, gonna get back later than planned, away trip to in form good at home swansea at the weekend

Not particularly good form and they're **** at home. Not won at home in the league since 2nd March against Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Has anyone seen the penalty for Real tonight against Elche? Unbelievable ref. If Elche played in Premier League, there would've been a riot.

article-2432051-1843F35400000578-209_634x449.jpg

:eek: :lol:

It Elche wasn't a small club, you mean. Shocking refereeing. Pepe should be given a retrospective, ten game ban for unsporting behaviour, IMO. And the ref too.

Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJMe-1lPmFE

Edit: Sorry, the ****ers won't let me embed.

Shocker from the ref, but actually the sophistication in that piece of cheating from the RM player is frightening. I can just about imagine that if the ref only saw the last phase of the incident, from his angle, how he got confused and gave the pen.

The ref was in on it in my opinion. He favored Real consistently in crucial decisions (wrongly). Foul that led to Ronaldo's first goal, no red card for Sergio ramos etc.

The ref was in on it in my opinion. He favored Real consistently in crucial decisions (wrongly). Foul that led to Ronaldo's first goal, no red card for Sergio ramos etc.
I don't watch Spanish football much but, every time I do, there seems to be a massive favouring of the big clubs. Went to the Camp Nou to watch Barca take on Espanyol (Guardiola's last home match), and I have never seen so many soft decisions given in favour of the home team. You think it's bad going up to Old Trafford? Try La Liga!

I reckon Bale will win about 17 penalties this season.

A theory I head this week related to the Chelski Jose-Mata issue:

During the time Jose was Madrid manager he bought Coentrao to the club. This was the summer of 2011 when Mata was being made available by Valencia (who needed to keep paying the big debt that have as a club). You'll remember a deal with Arsenal was in place for Mata until we triggered the release clause making Mata unattainable for them and Roman (and AVB!) swooped in and signed him for about 23m.

It is said that Coentrao and Mourinho both share the same agent (Jorge Mendes) and the Spanish and Madrid press said that this was the deciding factor in Jose buying spending 30m on him instead of paying less and buying a player like Mata. They also said it shows his wastefulness and negativity in spending that kind of money on a defender instead of a great CM.

Fast forward to now the theory goes that he doesn’t want to come into Chelsea and keep Mata as the jewel in their crown as that would prove those Madrid/Spanish hacks right – hence the briefings against Mata all summer and then the situation whereby he is made to play well ‘in the Mourinho way’ before he returns to form so that Jose can say ‘he only plays well like this because I changed him game to make him better’ etc etc
Sounds plausible to me. And I hope it’s a cancer that ravages his time at the club like the Cassillas/Ramos issue did at Real.

Certainly a very special one, is Jose…I hope we smash them on Saturday

according to Sid Lowe that ref is known for being rubbish, the Spanish equivalent of Webb or clattenberg

Back