• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The NFL Thread

Perversely, the Niners will do better away in Atlanta IMO...the Seahawks would've brought a QB of similar youthful gunslinger style, and whilst it would've been one helluva game to watch, I'm happier for the Niners that this is the path. Kaepernick and Crabtree are amidst the sort of synaptic lovefest that can win games from nowhere; add to that Kaepernick's ability to get a quick 15-20 yards when the play is broken and the pocket's collapsed, and I think they're in great shape. Would love to see the Niners smash the Patriots in the superbowl (if the Patriots get past Baltimore and the criminal!)...I will always hate the Patriots for 'the tuck' in the snow...Americans who follow the NFL will know what I'm talking about!

I don't get why you would hate the Patriots that was something within the rules, and if anything not there fault that it was overturned. Don't waste your energy on blaming the Patriots.

I hate them for that as yes while it may have been read to be within the rules, anyone who remembers it should also recall he was pumping bot passing. He brought the ball back down and did not follow through in a motion to pass.

Think there was also another game with us vs the Pat's where a ball hit someone's foot or such and the call went against Raiders too, may even have been the same game can not remember.

I hate them for that as yes while it may have been read to be within the rules, anyone who remembers it should also recall he was pumping bot passing. He brought the ball back down and did not follow through in a motion to pass.

Think there was also another game with us vs the Pat's where a ball hit someone's foot or such and the call went against Raiders too, may even have been the same game can not remember.

Still don't get the hate, more the rules for me.

Not forgetting the Patriots 'Spygate' scandal

Spygate cracks me up. Its like some kind of mastermind plot to take over the world the way people go on about it. When infact since they pretty much been unbeatable and would have won two more superbowls had it not been for two amazing incidents by Giants players, who can forget the one season going undefeated in the regular season.

Didn't Troy Brown say on SSports coverage that the video apparently contained like 10 walk through plays.. the playbooks have 500+.

Personally I think anger is better placed on players that commit crimes but allowed to come back and play the game like Michael Vick. Or players and coaches that put a bounty on players in order to get them to leave the game injured. IMO that's more fudged up.

I also think other fans say 'spygate' because they don't have anything else to cling onto.

there is just something about Brady and Bellichick, i'm a Cowboys fan but even I was delighted when the fudging Giants (whom I normally have a passionate dislike for) stole those superbowl's

Really.. Dallas fan cheering on the Giants, a bit like cheering on west ham against Emirates Marketing Project

Before Spygate under BB and Tom Brady.. 70-26, Since 76-26.

Good luck to everyone's teams tonight.

I sit in the hope the team I chose makes it someday to the big day. (Lions)

Last edited:
Back