• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
its not a surprise to me who one of the Gomez fan boys is on Glory glory

guy is living proof of being an internet hungry masturbating wreck that knows next to nothing about football

and he's stupid to boot...and probably still has a curfew
Wow the AS heel turn. For years i've waited for this moment and it's finally arrived.

Please Bayern, I don't care how the goal went in, I want to feel as good as I did when Muller initially scored earlier and it looked like Chelsea were fudged for next season!

I don't even want to contemplate what the opposite feels like.

Čech did not win the league title in the spring of 2002 with Sparta Prague, but he did experience success elsewhere. At the under-21 European Championships in June, Čech led the Czechs to the final. Here, the Plzeň native excelled. He let in only one of the penalty kicks as his team won the tournament

From Peter Cech's Wikipedia page.... Oh joy!! More evidence to go against us. :(

Čech did not win the league title in the spring of 2002 with Sparta Prague, but he did experience success elsewhere. At the under-21 European Championships in June, Čech led the Czechs to the final. Here, the Plzeň native excelled. He let in only one of the penalty kicks as his team won the tournament

From Peter Cech's Wikipedia page.... Oh joy!! More evidence to go against us. :(

Bayern haven't the belief to win this now. Might as well turn off and read the inevitable headline later. Save yourself the pain.

Last edited:
Back