• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
When they do win, and believe me this is written that they will. They will think they have deserved it.

Let me tell you, I'm changing my attitude in life after this. Cheats always win.

didnt you know???

Bottle job Robben taco. So so so so obvious.

Better news is that Olic has replaced that overrated 1 trick pony Ribery. Oh and who was that deluded joker on here that was claiming Gomez was better than RVP HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Gomez is rubbish, he was rubbish against Real Madrid and he's rubbish here tonight. If he ever has time to think about it, he screws it up, overplays the touch and the ball ends up way over the bar or touched over the goal line.

I'm thinking that he is more of a Gary Lineker style finisher who only scores the tap-ins. Would others who have seen more of his games agree with my assessment?

How can it be luck?

Im not obviously aiming this at you cost the majority have been doing it. not for one game. not for two games. but for three games - luck luck luck. It really isnt.

Bayern have been pretty brick especially in attack. Set pieces have been brick. it aint chelscums fault. its Bayerns fault.

Barca had at least 6-7 shots that hit the post, one today for Bayern, plus both Chelskis opponents missed penalties at crucial times in the game. There have been so many balls bouncing Chelskis way recently its ridiculous - and certainly not statistically probable. I call that luck, more so in the Barca games, obviously, because Bayern really are brick in front of goal today.

This is like watching Spurs Vs (some brick team at the lane defending), we cant score, they defend with everyone behind the ball, then they will get one chance and score.

It is written. One of the richest teams in world football not being in the champions league next season? have a laugh.

Back