• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I have tried watching them a few times and have come away thinking the same, some of the bile that comes from their fans is out of line too.

That's because there are a lot of scumbags in this town!

I wanted them to go up from the conference and rooted for them last season, but I don't like their style of play at all so I couldn't care less if they get beat by Sheffield United.

i think Fergusson has done a great job to get that team of players to the last day of the season still with a glimmer of hope of winning the league - think you'd be hard pressed to find another manager who would have ran them this close over a course of a season.

and tbf it's EPL Manager of the season - how they fared in Europe shouldn't come in to it

But if any component of that team is not good enough, doesn't have cover in certain areas, it's 100% his fault. So that fact that a bunch of people on this board think the team is crap/weak is a big negative against SAF, he has budget, he has a club people want to play for, he's had the fudging job for what 25 years?

Why again are we excusing him from squad issues? and we beat up Harry for not buying cover in Jan?

I heard a rumour that he allegedley had an affair with one of the players wives at a former club.

But he deserves this award. I thought they would eventually ran out of steam and fall down the table, but fair play to him and Saudi Sportswashing Machine!

Galatasaray win their league with a 0-0 draw at Fenerbahce in the Istanbul derby.

It's all happening in the German Cup Final too.

Hummels scores a penalty...2-1 Dortmund.

Aussie keep on for them now. Mixed feelings as he's from Melbourne (****).

Not sure how it will affect Bayern if they lose. Will they be on a total downer heading into next week, ot will they fired up to not lose both cup finals??

3-1 Dortmund! Kagawa is running the show. Shame Ferguson is there to watch it.

Kagawa is immense, the next top talent that will leave the Bundesliga for a decent price and come over here and do well. Shame it wont be at Spurs

Not sure how it will affect Bayern if they lose. Will they be on a total downer heading into next week, ot will they fired up to not lose both cup finals??

If they lose today, they will be under big pressure ahead of next saturday. To go through a season trophyless for the second season in a row simply isnt acceptable for the biggest club in Germany.

Simply no way of knowing. Who would have thought our result against Pompey in the FA cup semi final would inspire us to beat both scums and Emirates Marketing Project in a matter of weeks.

I'm inclined to think they've got one eye on the game next week. Plus they've been beaten home and away by Dortmund in both of the last two seasons so maybe Dortmund just have their number.

Back