• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Chelsea could have/still mathematically could finish 3rd. Can't believe Di Matteo didnt take this seriously. Unless his players are finally genuinely fatigued now.

Liverpool winning is actually quite good, because now Everton will have to go for the win against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, if they want to keep Liverpool behind them

Chelski really doesn't deserve this CL spot. Just unreal how lucky they've been to get back this high in the league.

I'm forgetting how Torres left Liverpoo.. did he leave on a bad note? seems like it with the way the home crowd's booing him every time. I really dont recall

----------------------------------------------Cech-----------------------------------------------------

Bosingwa-------------------Cahill---------------------Ferreira/Luiz----------------------------Cole

------------------------------------------Mikel--------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------Essien--------------Lampard-----------------------------------------

----Stuuridge/Kalou--------------------------------------------------------------------------Mata----

-------------------------------------------Drogba------------------------------------------------------

I guess that's what they're gonna start with vs Munich?

Liverpool winning is actually quite good, because now Everton will have to go for the win against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, if they want to keep Liverpool behind them

Totally. A would have took the draw,but as you say, as much as it hurts, a Liverpool win would be good. It may not mean too much to Liverpool, but Everton will definitely want to finish above them. They will be trying v Saudi Sportswashing Machine for sure, whether they will beat them, or draw, is another matter

I'm forgetting how Torres left Liverpoo.. did he leave on a bad note? seems like it with the way the home crowd's booing him every time. I really dont recall

Not that I remember. And they got 50 large for him! I think the LFC fans are being total qunts and totally letting their club down given their tradition of not behaving like this. That's clearly out the window now. There used to be a football club there, etc.

----------------------------------------------Cech-----------------------------------------------------

Bosingwa-------------------Cahill---------------------Ferreira/Luiz----------------------------Cole

------------------------------------------Mikel--------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------Essien--------------Lampard-----------------------------------------

----Stuuridge/Kalou--------------------------------------------------------------------------Mata----

-------------------------------------------Drogba------------------------------------------------------

I guess that's what they're gonna start with vs Munich?

Yea can imagine both Cahill and Luiz will make it

In all fairness, looking at the 2 sides, Bayern really should beat them. But this Chelsea team is FULL of players who know how to win. Drogba is the key. That guy can get a goal from nothing as we know all to well.

Back