• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Welcome to the premier league Norwich.....you are welcome too stay.

Another sensible TEAM, greater than the sum of its parts, they all know their role, they attack with purpose long and short, look after the ball and work their gonad*s off for each other.

Holt for england......why the f*ck not

Goals scored.

This, and Arsenal have scored more.

A few weeks I predicted 3rd place could go down to GD. If this game stays 2-1 and we draw tomorrow, providing Saudi Sportswashing Machine dont win, its dead level with one to play.

All pie in the sky right now though. 45 mins is a lifetime to go. Could have done without the HT break really. Have a feeling Arsenal will benefit more from the break.
Norwich will need to weather the storm for the first 10/15mins of the 2nd half. Wenger will fire them up, 3rd place could all hinge on Wengers HT team-talk

I think Arse will get something from this game - whether its a win or not I dont know. Im hoping at worst a draw at best a loss.

Back