• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Records are meant to be broken, chavs are on a roll and a lot stronger than the toons, their players have experience of winning things to boot.

We need to win our games, simple math, not so simple execution.

Yep, have to match their tally now, finishing level on points is not on option now

Certainly has of late, but I honestly wouldnt say they were brilliant last Saturday, above average. Unfortunately our current form of not being able to beat an egg made them look better

No I agree. We were by far the better team at Loftus Road. QPR have gone to bits today though, that early goal meant they couldn't park the bus like they did against us.

you know we're desperate when we're relying on Liverpool to help us out. Maybe a Saudi Sportswashing Machine draw at stamford bridge on Weds could help too.

you know we're desperate when we're relying on Liverpool to help us out. Maybe a Saudi Sportswashing Machine draw at stamford bridge on Weds could help too.

We don't have to rely on others teams. We have to win our four games, and then we've done it. Starting today. A good win today and the confidence will be back. Just look at Torres today. One goal against Barca and all of a sudden he looks like a ?ú50m player again!

We definetily need Chelsea to drop points against either Saudi Sportswashing Machine or Liverpool now

Otherwise we would to win all of our 4 matches - which we wont

I don't know how some people supported Chelsea against Barcelona in the CL semi final. Wonder how they will feel if Chelsea go on to win the CL and deny us the CL spot despite finishing in 4th.[/QUOTE

I don't understand that either. The saying 'Be careful what you wish for....' comes to mind.
Saying that, the extra fixtures and tiredness has really effected them, you know, games like the fa cup semi-final and the two legs against Barca and their league form really has gone to brick. :-s

We don't have to rely on others teams. We have to win our four games, and then we've done it. Starting today. A good win today and the confidence will be back. Just look at Torres today. One goal against Barca and all of a sudden he looks like a ?ú50m player again!

No, he doesn't.

Scoring goals when your team is dominating and already 2-0 up is not the mark of a great player. It's not exactly a sign of a bad one though..

Against this defence anyone would look good.
The PL and especially the defences are so overrated.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine cant afford to lose on Wed if they want top 4 so that plays into our hands

THe other thing which should catch up on cheatski is their recent workload:

Sun - us in the FAC
Wed - Barca
Sat - Arse
Tues - Barca
Sun - QPR
Wed - poocastle
Sat-liverpool in FAC
Wed - Liverpool (league)
Sun - Blackburn

I think this game should be abandoned - the pitch is brick and waterlogged

Honestly, I don't think that is entirely out of the question. There was a back-pass there to Cech that lost about 50% of it's power over the grass.

Someone do a rain dance, quick.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine cant afford to lose on Wed if they want top 4 so that plays into our hands

THe other thing which should catch up on cheatski is their recent workload:

Sun - us in the FAC
Wed - Barca
Sat - Arse
Tues - Barca
Sun - QPR
Wed - poocastle
Sat-liverpool in FAC
Wed - Liverpool (league)
Sun - Blackburn

That won't affect them.

Against this defence anyone would look good.
The PL and especially the defences are so overrated.

Blackburn had conceded 16 more goals that QPR before today so in theory we should be able to look good today

Need a convincing win today to get some confidence back

Back