• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I do admire MUFC for the way the club has been run, it's just some of the fans that are clueless. However I suppose success breeds fanboys and johnny come lately's who will hop on the next available bandwagon as and when. TBF I know a few decent MUFC fans.

This is their team from their 3-1 win against us.

De Gea, Jones, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra, Nani, Park, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Young, Rooney, Welbeck

There's no youth there. Or do they mean one of these players came through their youth system ?

This is their team from their 3-1 win against us.

De Gea, Jones, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra, Nani, Park, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Young, Rooney, Welbeck

There's no youth there. Or do they mean one of these players came through their youth system ?

youth system which would be Evans, Giggs, Scholes and Welbeck

BS stat, for the last 15 years (or whatever it is) because one of Scholes/Giggs played they have featured a youth player? wtf?

So every game King plays for us, we feature youth?

BS stat, for the last 15 years (or whatever it is) because one of Scholes/Giggs played they have featured a youth player? wtf?

So every game King plays for us, we feature youth?

I guess that's correct. I don't know whether they count players actually playing, or if sitting on the bench is good enough to be counted. Nevertheless, I think it's a great achievment if true. Doubt many other teams come close, especially in the modern era - in the "good old days" before multi million transfers, bringing up youth players to the first team was more common I believe.

So if 6th placed Chelsea can beat 2nd placed Barcelona, surely that is stonewall proof that the Premier League is tougher than La Liga? :D

I hope for nothing less than a complete Bayern ****-wash tonight. 3-4 goals to the good during a complete obliteration - Come on you lilywhites!

I would hazard a guess that for at least the first 50 years of that every team in the top division had at least one player thats come through their ranks.

It wasn't really until the late 80's that foriegn players started to come to england, and until the premiership that people started fielding entire teams full of foriegn players. Up until then clubs had to bring players through the ranks.

I'm glad Geoff Shreeves is getting coated by the media for trying to goad Ivanovic into tears to make good tv, which is exactly what he was doing!

Don't really have a preference as to who meets Chelsea in the final. Real Madrid would surely be too much for Chelsea in the final, Ronaldo v Boss swinger is a frightening prospect for Chelsea fans. But Bayern are also an excellent side, and playing in their home stadium would make them big favourites.

I knew Saudi Sportswashing Machine had won 6 league matches in a row but I have just found out that they have only conceded 1 goal in those 6 matches. You have to admit that is really impressive

Back