• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Ap0C9IhCMAAH-Ow.jpg

Swansea have got some lovely fans.

What has he got under his top?

I dont really rate him so no.

I was taking the tinkle.
My point is you can't judge Cisse over just 8 games for Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
He might just be on a goal scoring streak the same as Ba earlier in the season when he got 16 goals in 15 games.
And the exact way Defoe and Darren Bent go on goalscoring streaks.

I'm not too sure what is going on in that picture to be honest, that doesn't happen in every ground in the country?

does anyone still feel that Saudi Sportswashing Machine arent a top four threat? in form at just the right time, with a striker scoring for fun. dangerous side.

I was taking the tinkle.
My point is you can't judge Cisse over just 8 games for Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
He might just be on a goal scoring streak the same as Ba earlier in the season when he got 16 goals in 15 games.
And the exact way Defoe and Darren Bent go on goalscoring streaks.

Oh I know. thats why I didnt say we should have gone in for Cisse but more - I want us to get a striker. someone good. clinical.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine's next three games are at home to Bolton and Stoke, and away to Wigan.

They look like they'll be having a say.

its hard not to get frustrated when you look at the league. all that bale roaming crap, VdV on the right constant 442's etc. really threw it away.

its good to see swanselona get a bit of a pasting again though. the media tossathon was doing my head. the media were half intimating that they came to the lane as favourites last week and played us off the park. actually they mustered two long range shots.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine's last three may be tough but the next 3 are really winnable. have to wait and see. i bet chelsea are getting really fudging worried now.

They have a very tough run in over the last four games. I think that's when they'll lose touch. I think 6th is where they are most likely to end up.

Or they'll be playing Chelsea after they've been dumped out of the Fa Cup and Champion's League.
Then Play City after United secure the league and City have nothing to play for.
And play Everton side with nothing to play for last day of the season.

Back