• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**The Electronic Music Thread**

Spoke to a few people about that WeAreFestvl that was yesterday, mate said he spent 90% of the time queueing and 10% dancing, well being crammed into a tiny spot not being able to move, oh dear...

Supposed to be doing Creamfields this year but our babysitter has just cancelled on us. Anyone free to look after my boys for 3 days?

I miss DC10 and those Sunday into Monday epics. Man, what a casualty of chemicals I was back then. Happy days.

I'm going to have to get engaged or something, just for a stag-do reason to get back out there again.

the Anja Schneider Mobilee Pool Party on that site is a good one Mark.

went to that HD fest yesterday - pretty good day out. Justin Martin b2b with Eats Everything 3hour set was brilliant. Maya Jane Coles was a huge let down and Miguel Campbell a pleasant surprise

also thinking of getting a ticket for Eastern Electrics, probably the Friday. line up is sick

http://www.techno-livesets.com/

Some absolute stonkers on here, Richie Hawtin Liveset @ Enter Space 18/07 is so so good..

Getting rather excited for next sunday and Ibiza

Going to Ciroloco on the monday, the last few weeks lineups have been foooking amazing

This is next mondays, awesome line up cant wait to see the lineup for the 5th when I go

Tania Vulcano, Kerri Chandler, System of Survival, Maceo Plex, Dan Ghenacia, Gerd Janson, Marcell Dettmann, Dyed Soundorom, Rui Da Silva, Ellen Alien, The Martinez Brothers, Brawther, Davide Squillace, Andrew Grant, Dos, Rene

looks good - i got that ticket for Friday at Eastern in the end - 40 quid for music running from 2pm till 6am

Joy O, Claude Von Stroke, Justin Martin, Catz n Dogz, Dixon. Seth Troxler, Bicep, Huxley, Maya Jane Coles, DJ Sneak, Ralph Lawson, Levon Vincent, Simon Baker

that's just 1/3 the dj's on the first day :lol: - gonna be some right states there come Sunday evening :eek:

looks good - i got that ticket for Friday at Eastern in the end - 40 quid for music running from 2pm till 6am

Joy O, Claude Von Stroke, Justin Martin, Catz n Dogz, Dixon. Seth Troxler, Bicep, Huxley, Maya Jane Coles, DJ Sneak, Ralph Lawson, Levon Vincent, Simon Baker

that's just 1/3 the dj's on the first day :lol: - gonna be some right states there come Sunday evening :eek:

defo looks good, wondering if making it into a weekend is a bit much though, it seems to be the current trend, make a good day festival into a weekend one..

This line up has me moist for monday

es-0805-480072-197786-front.jpg

yeah planning on Dirtybird Sankeys closing party actually (Claude VonStrokes label) DC10, Luciano and Friends at some Beach Hotel and a Carl Cox w/ Loco Dice day party

8th-16th September

Back