• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The best Tottenham fan in the world thread

I like to back up my points Mick, rather than shoot my gob off, without substance.

Probably get accused of starting trouble soon though, and harping on about it... you know the drill ;)

Still awaiting a response as to why Keane was "chatting out of his arse" :-"
Someone needs to calm down and ease off the abuse.

Someone needs to calm down and ease off the abuse.

as long as its not self abuse
I'm prepared to give it a shot

where was the abuse by the way?
On here (GG) abuse is giving a sarcastic reply (or so it seems, from the affront that some people put up) - like nobody does it in real life.............

abuse to me is downright personal offensive remarks

I cant see any evidence of that in this thread - can you?

as long as its not self abuse
I'm prepared to give it a shot

where was the abuse by the way?
On here (GG) abuse is giving a sarcastic reply (or so it seems, from the affront that some people put up) - like nobody does it in real life.............

abuse to me is downright personal offensive remarks

I cant see any evidence of that in this thread - can you?

Mick you that I don't make any serious or decent posts :D It was a joke at comments made towards Totman in other threads, he knows that.

well if Wenger has something to pin on his wall, Redknapp now has something of his own

Arsenal's superior side will beat Tottenham in north London derby, says bullish Jenkinson

Arsenal youngster Carl Jenkinson believes the Gunners' squad is better than Tottenham's and is backing his team-mates to take all three points in Sunday's north London derby.

Jenkinson has been sidelined for three months with a back injury but is hoping to make his return to first-team action at the weekend.
Arsenal are desperate for victory after a week which has seen them all-but exit the Champions League after a 4-0 drubbing to AC Milan and drop out of the FA Cup.

And Jenkinson believes the red half of north London will come out on top at the Emirates Stadium.

He told Arsenal Player: 'They have a lot of good players - they're obviously a good side and they have come together really well this year.
'There's no hiding the fact they have done well, but we have got a stronger squad in my opinion and we have got to show that on Sunday. We have to beat them.
'We have been training hard this week and it is a big game for us. All the lads are going to be hugely up for it and we have to go out there and do the business.'

so Defoe is now off the hook

game on

Mick you that I don't make any serious or decent posts :D It was a joke at comments made towards Totman in other threads, he knows that.

a thousand apologies, I missed that bit

stick a smiley in and I'll get it........but I guess you see what I mean anyhow.

I do wish folk could be a tad more robust at times.

Maybe the question should be why do you think I'm am.

As far as I am concerned it could have been any player. So why are you going on about having something against Defoe.

Could understand if you could quote me thread after thread belittling him, or saying bad things about him.

Seems to me people are a tad precious regarding Defoe.

Don't think I have posted since last September until this week.

Is there a hate mob out there and everyone beaten down anyone dare criticize or something.

Several have now mentioned this 'vendetta' now

Err......I'm not "going on about" anything of the sort. Enough of the straw man arguments, please. I merely asked why you were singling out Defoe when the words of any player (or manager) from either side of the north London divide could be taken out of context and twisted into motivational material for the opposition.

There was nothing wrong in what Defoe said. This thread is a melodramatic overreaction to harmless comments because some people simply can't be bothered to read the truth behind the headlines.

totman and mick - the chuckle brothers double act............nah, stick to the day job, fellas!

totman and mick - the chuckle brothers double act............nah, stick to the day job, fellas!

Well, seems like non of the others want to continue the discussion....and seeing as I think Im the best fan in the world, and Mick thinks he's the second best, I guess it from us, to you....

Ouch. Even I felt that one :oops:

Bump

:tumbleweed:

Seriously?

Considering the relative youth of Bale, Kaboul, Walker and Rose, our squad definitely wasn't as good as theirs at the time (I could have sworn that Walker joined the year after that anyway and Gudjohnsen wasn't part of the squad when Keane made that statement). Also bear in mind that back then Arshavin actually looked like he gave a brick and on that sort of form was one of the best players in the country. And nobody in our squad came close to Fabregas or Van Persie.

They finished above us that year, scoring more goals and conceding less goals than us. The same with the year before and the same with the year after which proves it wasn't a one off. There was no reason to believe our squad was as good as theirs at the time.

In my opinion, out of their squad at the time, Fabregas, Nasri, Gallas and RVP were the only stand outs. No good counting Ramsey, Sagna and Wlshere as they are today either....

Arshavin one of the best players in the country? Nah mate. Just no...I dont care about his 4 goals at Anfield either.

Fact is, since that statement, our record against them has been
P5 W3 D1 L1

Like I said, I guess Keane had a point

Attempt to put pressure on Arsenal?

Because we all know they handle pressure situations extremely well..... :p

Back