• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Stevie Me Retires from International Football

TS discussing whether he should be classed as an England legend :ross:

F#ckin stripes, do me a favour. Legend? Really?

Now it's time for him to get the PL winner medal he so deserves.

Where's that sick bucket?

I don't think he ever did. Back when he was a half-decent player Lumpard kept getting in his way.

This! When Gerrard was at his peak he kept getting forced out on to the left to accomadate Fat Frank. Wasted Gerrards best years. Lampard was always a nothing at international level and the then managers should have had the balls to play one or the other.

I personally like Gerrard. He is a player that outside of Spurs i liked, had a sweet shot and stayed loyal to his home town club.

This! When Gerrard was at his peak he kept getting forced out on to the left to accomadate Fat Frank. Wasted Gerrards best years. Lampard was always a nothing at international level and the then managers should have had the balls to play one or the other.

I personally like Gerrard. He is a player that outside of Spurs i liked, had a sweet shot and stayed loyal to his home town club.

Allegedly.

Massively under performed for our country no big loss.

I disagree, he played to his level, he just didn't have the quality around him making him look good like he did for the dippers

I don't think lampard was in his way either, fat frank always was (and IMO still is) a superior footballer

Henry Winter @henrywinter · 16h
Gerrard said recently he'd played well for #eng only a handful of times. 5-1 + probably Austria 04, T&T 06, Andorra 07, Croatia 09, Poland 13

I think this is fair.

Back