• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Woolwich Official OMT.

Wake up so positive, sunny day , derby day.. then I remember Sherwood.

To win a game like today all the players need to be pulling in the same direction. Unfortunately I think opinion is probably massively split in the camp.

Just can't see it myself. But then I didn't when Danny Rose scored that worldy

To win a game like today all the players need to be pulling in the same direction. Unfortunately I think opinion is probably massively split in the camp.

:rolleyes:

I didnt even wake up in a positive mood, I just have no faith we can pull off a win, right now I'd even bite your hand off for a draw.
It's little things like Everton getting a jammy late winner that make me think its going to be another of 'those weekends' where we are the team that loses out

Imagine fielding a team without Walker, Dawson, Capoue, Sandro, Dembele, Lamela and Adebayor :lol:

This might be another hiding :eek:

Imagine fielding a team without Walker, Dawson, Capoue, Sandro, Dembele, Lamela and Adebayor :lol:

No laughing matter.

**** it come 4 o clock we just have to blindly believe that we will win somehow, and just let the magic of derby day win it for us.

If we can field Lloris Vertonghen Kaboul Dembele Sandro Adebayor, that is a good spine.

7 injuries, my GHod if any of the Top 4 had that many players missing it would be tickertape headlines on SSN, and we would be hearing about it for the majority of the 90min commentary...which today no doubt will be Martin Tyler and Alan Smith.

Tbh if that really is the team today I will be firing a complaint off to Sky

No laughing matter.

**** it come 4 o clock we just have to blindly believe that we will win somehow, and just let the magic of derby day win it for us.

If we can field Lloris Vertonghen Kaboul Dembele Sandro Adebayor, that is a good spine.

The thing is, how many times in the past has an understrength team come to WLH in the past and performed admirably, or the opposition have had to throw in a young lad making his debut and he has an outstanding game.
Whereas I cant remember too many times when we have pulled off a result with a weak team, or had a youngster having a monster debut. Granted Rose scored a stunner, which is in NLD folklore, but IIRC he ended up going off at HT so it wasnt quite a stellar performance

7 injuries, my GHod if any of the Top 4 had that many players missing it would be tickertape headlines on SSN, and we would be hearing about it for the majority of the 90min commentary...which today no doubt will be Martin Tyler and Alan Smith.

Tbh if that really is the team today I will be firing a complaint off to Sky

I have no doubt it will be, 2 ridiculously biased twunts peddling ******** for the 90 mins

I have no doubt it will be, 2 ridiculously biased twunts peddling ******** for the 90 mins

The volume is going down if thats the case and 5live is going on, knowing my luck that would be Tony Gale,Paul Merton and Charlie Nicholas (I know Gale didnt play for l'**** but he is just a c#nt)

Might do a bit of gardening rather than watch this. Can't see anything else than a thrashing, injuries, having played Thursday, manager out of his depth, squad without belief or direction. Bit of a perfect storm.

1-4

They are missing quite a few as well. No Ramsay, Ozil or Wheelchair. Gibbs a doubt as well. That's 4 guaranteed starters.

i just hope we dont get ****ed over by the ref sending our player off, changing the game then have it rescinded tomorrow morning

Now sadly a mere ріѕѕ-stained memory. I fear this could be a grim watch this afternoon.

Back