• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Monaco OMT

We are going to struggle to play the ball out from the back without Vertonghen and Alderweireld. Dier and Wimmer aren't anywhere near as comfortable with the ball.

Wimmer has had major fudge ups in 3 of his last 4 starts. So he'll have to deal with the mental effects of that.

Trippier great going forward isn't that good of a defender. But Walker needs a rest.

We'll be lucky to get a result. It's all on Kane, Alli and Son. No one else in the team scores.

Interesting that he's not playing Sissoko, I know he hasn't been great but Poch said after our poor performance against Liverpool at home that we needed direct players, and that's why we bought him.

Hopefully the players we have can do the job. Am liking the manager's flexibility though.
True, but a lot has changed since that game (not all good obv). Even poch probably wasn't thinking he was about to bust out 2/3 new formations.
Also he has played Sissoko and could genuinely be scratching his head (he wouldn't be alone).
Plus Son Dele Rose Walker Moose can all do direct.

Well either poch is a genius or he had got this badly wrong.Time will tell.Not sure about a back 4 that hasn't played much together.

Finished in Moscow. Means a draw tonight takes it to the last day, a defeat and IIRC we would be out on the head-to-head even if we won the last match

If we draw tonight does that mean Monaco and Lever can play out the old draw of convenience in their last match?
Have I got that right?

If we draw tonight does that mean Monaco and Lever can play out the old draw of convenience in their last match?
Have I got that right?

Unfortunately it does as Leverkusen's record against us in the head-to-head is better, we would have to hope that Leverkusen, being at home, would go for the win to try and top the group.
But, not worth worrying about that just yet, got to avoid defeat tonight first before worrying about stitch-ups

Back