• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

I didn't say it was your first reaction on this forum. Your first reaction to the story was about how the media reported it, nothing about the victim or the vile crime itself.

The vileness of the crime does not mean we cannot look at similar crimes being used to fuel hate on this very forum for years now. I make the point because i doubt anyone on here thinks the old fella was a saint. i make it because many cannot see their own prejudice.

I think the majority of anti Muslim post are related to fundamentalists and terrorism, I was bought up as a Roman Catholic and I'm anti all religions.

there is and then there is the unhinged outright islamophobia and hate by people like marky in particular and he gets away with it. and it is crimes like this, if they were committed by a brown or black person marky would be calling for concentration camps.

The system is broken

View attachment 17661

Post a dodgy message on FB and get 2 years, be a convicted peado and get away with it
Yet another BBC nonce
I don't understand why his sentence is so light,thought we were going to be sending prisoners to Estonia now to free up spaces.

For @lutand others, it seems from my observation that the majority of child sex cases are white people. I'm not two faced, the sick cnuts should have their balls cut off and sent to do hard time.

personally think I'm quite fair minded like that

I don't understand why his sentence is so light,thought we were going to be sending prisoners to Estonia now to free up spaces.

For @lutand others, it seems from my observation that the majority of child sex cases are white people. I'm not two faced, the sick cnuts should have their balls cut off and sent to do hard time.

personally think I'm quite fair minded like that

The reporting won't bring up the culture amongst white old men and nonce stuff as its not good news. And jsut for clairty the most important stat around noncery is that it's almost always men. Eff the skin colour. Men are capable of the vilest acts. We need to look at ourselves

The reporting won't bring up the culture amongst white old men and nonce stuff as its not good news. And jsut for clairty the most important stat around noncery is that it's almost always men. Eff the skin colour. Men are capable of the vilest acts. We need to look at ourselves
Well I don't need to look at myself.

Better reporting systems in place to the police, then castration

He was, it's a horrible crime unrelated to race or religion and yet he couldn't wait to bring up the topic of race and religion. If he wants to have a go at the media for how they report crimes for certain races and religions he can knock himself out and create a thread for it. Religion and race doesn't have to be dragged in at every opportunity.

The point he was making, is that when it’s a brown or black and/or Muslim nonce committing crimes then race and religion is automatically brought in to it, including by some on here as well as the wider media.

So why is this Nonce’s (the one in the article) race religion or lack their of, being brought in to it?

Do you see the double standards yet? Do you see what he is pointing out?

Well I don't need to look at myself.

Better reporting systems in place to the police, then castration

You don’t need to look at yourself … and no one would look at you differently because of the nonce in the article. But when it’s a Muslim Nonce people do look at people like @LutonSpurs because somehow all Muslims are associated because of their faith… but yet if you share the same race, gender, faith or lack there of, with the nonce in France no looks at you, why is that?

You don’t need to look at yourself … and no one would look at you differently because of the nonce in the article. But when it’s a Muslim Nonce people do look at people like @LutonSpurs because somehow all Muslims are associated because of their faith… but yet if you share the same race, gender, faith or lack there of, with the nonce in France no looks at you, why is that?
I'm not French.

I think you make large assumptions, I don't think people see Muslim man and think kiddy fiddler, maybe the minority of idiots that rioted in the summer. But that was a small fraction of a large population. We see it because their vocal, like those just stop oil cnuts. But I do think people that think that way are a small part of the country.

I look at Muslim men and I see fcuking idiots, just like I do when I look at Catholic, Jews and all the other religions. Literally no difference to me.

I'm not French.

I think you make large assumptions, I don't think people see Muslim man and think kiddy fiddler, maybe the minority of idiots that rioted in the summer. But that was a small fraction of a large population. We see it because their vocal, like those just stop oil cnuts. But I do think people that think that way are a small part of the country.

I look at Muslim men and I see fcuking idiots, just like I do when I look at Catholic, Jews and all the other religions. Literally no difference to me.

That’s partially fair, it is a loud minority of idiots being led by the nose. And thankfully so.

But what I think you fail to appreciate/realise just what that loud minority and the lack of others who are not part of that minority like you are not, but fail to really support distance yourself from them and their views

For example do you call out @markysimmo when he associates Muslim nonces and terrorists with all Muslims? If you do I apologise, and retract but I haven’t seen it from you - I’m talking particularly about Marks comments here - do you?

There is a loud minority, but there are others who are buying their flimflam fed by social media and the dissemination of misinformation.

For example my wife is culturally Muslim non practicing (I am as well), and she felt genuine fear about what was going on in the summer, part of that was what she saw on social media from her ‘friends’ and acquaintances who were not attending but expressing views that if not explicitly supportive of that minority were, find common ground with their arguments/ not calling them out.

Now i dont even think @markysimmo is one of those who went out rioting. But he has expressed messages of similar opinions, so have you called him out?

That’s partially fair, it is a loud minority of idiots being led by the nose. And thankfully so.

But what I think you fail to appreciate/realise just what that loud minority and the lack of others who are not part of that minority like you are not, but fail to really support distance yourself from them and their views

For example do you call out @markysimmo when he associates Muslim nonces and terrorists with all Muslims? If you do I apologise, and retract but I haven’t seen it from you - I’m talking particularly about Marks comments here - do you?

There is a loud minority, but there are others who are buying their flimflam fed by social media and the dissemination of misinformation.

For example my wife is culturally Muslim non practicing (I am as well), and she felt genuine fear about what was going on in the summer, part of that was what she saw on social media from her ‘friends’ and acquaintances who were not attending but expressing views that if not explicitly supportive of that minority were, find common ground with their arguments/ not calling them out.

Now i dont even think @markysimmo is one of those who went out rioting. But he has expressed messages of similar opinions, so have you called him out?
I have said in a few posts i did not agree with them. Would not go as far to say I call him out for it.

Because frankly I think freedom of speech is more important. If he ever actually incited hatred then I would.

But just saying things that people may not like to hear does not make him wrong. It makes him biased, but then you see that in the politics thread where people tend to only post stories and links to things that back up their view.

I would suggest from reading Markys post he has a problem with Muslims and migrants, do not think it is a hatred. But I have seen him at a game, never chatted, I do know he is a white person from the home counties who comes from a working class background. We are often told we have to take other people's upbringing into account when we view their words and actions.

I know from my wife and female friends around Brighton that over the last couple if years the has been an increase in abuse to women on the streets from certain sections of society who do not or have not grown up with the same values we have grown up with in the UK. It is a real thing that is causing worry, my sister in law was followed from Brighton Station in the summer by two men who spoken broken English.

So when Mark a father who sees (a wrong) story about a murder committed by an asylum seeker, i would look at to why he reacts that why. How he has seen the country change so radically over the last few decades and how in so many ways things have got worse and I would empathise as to why he reacted like that.

Of course if he comes out next week and says something illegal, throw the book at him and lock him up. He is not my friend as none if you are. I protect no one and never will.

On the subject of linking stories that turn out to be false. It is difficult because even the BBC will have to retract stories from time to time for being incorrect.

So I have to look at whether I think Marky posts things because he hates Muslims. Coming from similar backgrounds and I know people similar to him. None of the ones I know hate Muslims, they fear for how society is changing.

Just like the establishment has forced its will and doctrine onto people over the last few decades and how any sort of vocal opposition to it got shouted down, it then tends to get more and more extreme. It is why I think you will probably get reform and Garage joining forces with the tories next time and running Labour very close in 5 years time. Because people feel they are not being listened to.

The point he was making, is that when it’s a brown or black and/or Muslim nonce committing crimes then race and religion is automatically brought in to it, including by some on here as well as the wider media.

So why is this Nonce’s (the one in the article) race religion or lack their of, being brought in to it?

Do you see the double standards yet? Do you see what he is pointing out?
Really? Thanks for that explanation, I hadn't a clue what his point was :rolleyes:

Race or religion wasn't brought into it because it's irrelevant, no matter what race or religion is involved.

Specifically - its always the grandads. That's what social workers turn-up, 9 times out of 10

Back