• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

I haven't watched SoccerAM in years but might have to check out the highlights show to see what antics Sandro got up to...

Twitter / SoccerAM: BEHIND THE SCENES - When @TubesSoccerAM met @sandroraniere...
BZwJGgkCUAExP57.jpg

LOLZ! Sandro plays a trick on Spurs fans after draw with Man United [video]

Sandro’s standing with the Tottenham supporters is currently at an all-time high.

The Brazilian defensive midfielder has been one of Spurs’ best players this season and scored a belting goal against Manchester United.

“The Beast,” as he is known, also shares many facial characteristics with his brother – see Instagram picture from October below.

And so, Sandro decided to play an amusing trick on the Spurs fans waiting outside White Hart Lane after the 2-2 draw with Manchester United on Sunday…

Funny stuff!

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/l...-spurs-fans-after-draw-with-man-united-video/

[video=youtube;72f641NaxmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72f641NaxmU[/video]

LOLZ! Sandro plays a trick on Spurs fans after draw with Man United [video]

Sandro’s standing with the Tottenham supporters is currently at an all-time high.

The Brazilian defensive midfielder has been one of Spurs’ best players this season and scored a belting goal against Manchester United.

“The Beast,” as he is known, also shares many facial characteristics with his brother – see Instagram picture from October below.

And so, Sandro decided to play an amusing trick on the Spurs fans waiting outside White Hart Lane after the 2-2 draw with Manchester United on Sunday…

Funny stuff!

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/l...-spurs-fans-after-draw-with-man-united-video/

[video=youtube;72f641NaxmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72f641NaxmU[/video]

LEGEND!! Fantastic!

Sandro has rapidly become the heart and soul of Tottenham Hotspur.

His name should always be the first on AVB's team sheet.

I agree totally.

Shame he is not in the current Brazil squad, I would love it if he went to the WC.

Sandro was a regular for Brazil before his last injury, so I would expect him to regain his place now that he's playing regular football.

Having Paulinho & Sandro playing for the same club week in, week out is a huge bonus for Brazil.

BaaKNniIUAA9nOR.jpg:large

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto

Gooaaaaaal with my man Sandro after the game❤️ LOL pic.twitter.com/m3JNqvv9Xy

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto 1 Dec

@PhillyCent07 danny rose com bk soon! U ll b alright lol

Benny's tweets after the Utd game...

Sandro was a regular for Brazil before his last injury, so I would expect him to regain his place now that he's playing regular football.

Having Paulinho & Sandro playing for the same club week in, week out is a huge bonus for Brazil.

IT will not b easy to break in that midfield considering they won the Confederations Cup without him

It's probably been mentioned before somewhere, but I was watching the warm up before the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game. Sandro belted the ball over bar into the Lower Paxton and hit a Steward on the head. He then proceeded to climb into the stand, take off his training top and give it to the Steward. He really is a top bloke!

Sandro has rapidly become the heart and soul of Tottenham Hotspur.

His name should always be the first on AVB's team sheet.

At some point he should be given the armband. Not now (Daws's been a loyal servant to the club, and deserves it), but maybe next season. He's definitely s player almost every fan can connect with almost instantly, and in this age of super-rich footballers drifting farther and farther away from the ordinary supporters in the stands, that is something to be treasured and rewarded.

Back