• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Players we should buy

Bedfordspurs

Vinnie Samways
Just seen Jonathan rose has scored again for Marseille
We liked at him when he was at Norwich and clubs will look at him again I’m sure
Guys hit talent and is HG

Hayden Hackney at boro
Another we have been linked with who has the talent and he is learning loads of Carrick seems

I'd be more interested in who is the next Solanke level buy?

We will buy more Grays, Bergvalls, etc ...

But if you had to buy one player, 60-70M next summer, who is it?

I'd be more interested in who is the next Solanke level buy?

We will buy more Grays, Bergvalls, etc ...

But if you had to buy one player, 60-70M next summer, who is it?
Still think a DM option
I still like Emerson at Atlanta
If we’re going big then Wirtz would be in the BIG bracket but not a DM
I read that we were after Angke Gomes and he plays that deep role and would be free next summer, same as Jonathan Davies
There is some smart squad building that can be done to allow us that BIG buy

Still think a DM option
I still like Emerson at Atlanta
If we’re going big then Wirtz would be in the BIG bracket but not a DM
I read that we were after Angke Gomes and he plays that deep role and would be free next summer, same as Jonathan Davies
There is some smart squad building that can be done to allow us that BIG buy

Wirtz is not coming to us. He'd be going to real or somewhere for a lot more than £60-70m. As for who we'd go for? Depends on how our youngsters progress and the players play this season.

Back