• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paul Mitchell

What's going on here then?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/foot...ing Machine-eddie-howe-paul-mitchell-33661470
Money is tight..Howe wanted Guehi.. Mitchell proposed a load of lesser known players, Howe didn't fancy them and wanted to wait for Guehi, Now it's kicking off a bit apparently.

Last edited:
Fair enough. What about this one:

I’ve never been convinced that Mitchell is anything great
He has had other people around him who or may not have made him look like he knew some things but his legacy doesn’t appear to be anything great anywhere

And I’m know there will be people who say he brought such and such but we don’t know that as fans

Always hard to gauge what some DOFs do

I’ve never been convinced that Mitchell is anything great
He has had other people around him who or may not have made him look like he knew some things but his legacy doesn’t appear to be anything great anywhere

And I’m know there will be people who say he brought such and such but we don’t know that as fans

Always hard to gauge what some DOFs do

I think he’s a complete charlatan, amazing how often he tries to move players to clubs who he moved previously, where he may or may not have (definitely has) a financial incentive on their next deal.

Also, never stays anywhere long, so boards/chairs are quickly sussing him out.

I think he’s a complete charlatan, amazing how often he tries to move players to clubs who he moved previously, where he may or may not have (definitely has) a financial incentive on their next deal.

Also, never stays anywhere long, so boards/chairs are quickly sussing him out.
Could be right
I don’t know but I just have never seen anything form him that makes me think… he is the man

Back