• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

--OOMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. qpr --

We need Lamela on and Townsend on the left. Chadli is crap today. Not even his movement off the ball is good.

These small pitches really not good for games. Clubs should have been forced into bigger pitches years ago. And if that was at a cost to seating, so be it, and I include spurs in that.

Chadli. A classic case of goals masking an average season as a hole. Of course the goals have been great, but his all round play is usually so poor over 90 minutes.

We need to be more composed in the final third and also - hate to say it - play for fouls. Or be cute and play around them. They are getting very physical, and getting away with it. Stopping us from playing in the final third.

Some of our pass and movement in midfield with Bentaleb and Mason is a joy. We just need to keep that tempo and composure around goal. Where we seem to lose composure too often. Or get rugby tackled!

I think that we are being outmuscled in the midfield and finding it hard to defend when they go direct. Townsend had a good opening 10 but really hasn't done much of note since apart from that sublime free kick for Kane's goal. Chadli has been worse. Davies has been poor and lost his man for their pen shout, whilst Kane looks nothing like the player of last month. This might be a game where we see Stambouli and/or Dembele thrown on to strengthen the middle with Eriksen being pushed wide.

Very strange game. All the possession as usual but any ball hoisted into our blog and its squeaky bum. Two half chances and a goal from a set play.

But QPR have had two really good chance. The walker header and Austin of the bar. At this stage I would love for a clean sheet. We look all over the place at times in defence.

For me walker and Davies need more cover on the flanks.

QPR can count themselves unfortunate that they haven't at least one goal. We won't get as much luck in the next half. Dembele for Chadli. Eriksen left.

For all the Chadli bating, he has a fantastic touch to bring high balls down time and again. If anyone Walker has looked the most asleep for me. Our defending leaves a lot to be desired. Lucky its not 1-1 truth be told.

We did well up until Walkers suicidal header back to Hugo.

That gave them confidence and we decided to go off the boil.

Something needs to 'happen' to either Austin/\Zamora as they defo look like scoring at some point.

I think Fazio should come on just to combat them and toughen us up and hopefully organise and just maybe carry out some basic defending. We are starting to really regress defensively after showing good improvement during the season.

Luckily their defence showed they are equally sh*t and we got our goal against the run of play. And that knocked their confidence.

Chadli off as he not on it today.....

We're struggling to cope with QPR's direct approach; they've had too many opportunities. We need to hold the ball better in their half to stem the flow, so this probably calls for Dembele to be introduced.

Robbie Earle just said Kane is only the 6th striker ever in Prem history to score 6 in 6 consecutive away games or something... or 4th... perhaps...

Chadli off. Stambouli on. Dembele on. Townsend off.

Mason and Benteleb in front of Stambouli. Eriksen left, dembele right and lane central. We will get more work rate from eriksen. Dembele can hold onto the ball and mason can make more surging runs.

Walker had his brainfart moment, how lucky were we, then Austin was in on goal - thank GHod for our Harry, but we have got to do some thing at the back. I don't think the midfield helps out enough, causes more problems than not.

Chadli off. Stambouli on. Dembele on. Townsend off.

Mason and Benteleb in front of Stambouli. Eriksen left, dembele right and lane central. We will get more work rate from eriksen. Dembele can hold onto the ball and mason can make more surging runs.

5 CMs??!!

Hopefully Poch can sort out Vertonghen and died at half time. They can't handle not having just one striker to mark.

We will concede if we keep this up.

Back