• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

--OOMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. qpr --

Nice.

Enjoy a whole week off lads (its been a long time coming)..........relax,recharge,re focus at the best training facility in the country.

Listen to Poch, he actually has some time to speak this week. Trust him. He will guide you.

On to Old Trafford. We have to take advantage of their stuttering form. The problem is that our defence isn't exactly inspiring confidence.

Phil Neville
BBC Match of the Day at Loftus Road

QPR 1-2 Tottenham

Posted at17:03

"I have never seen a centre-forward work as hard as Harry Kane. He's been all over the place, chasing every ball."

I'm excited for Old Trafford. I think Rose and Walker can cause problems. I'd favour three in midfield with Eriksen off of Kane.

Oh great! never gonna hear the end of this Kane w*nkfest now :rolleyes:
:D
He'll get the hattrick soon! Great stuff.

Amazing. Just need to drop Towsnend now for either Dembele or Lamela and we'll be stronger still against Man u!

Thought Townsend did well today. Dembele coming on for him was a sensible defensive move to try and suck the life out of and kill the game

3 big points, had good chances to have 3 or 4 goals today BUT 3 points is all that matters. Old Trafford is do-able. Very do-able. We WILL score. We just need to make sure we don't switch off for periods, we have a tendency to do so.

Well done Spurs. Fantastic to bounce back after the cup final disappointment with two great wins. Absolutely needed. Got some luck today but by the same token could have been a bigger margin. Such a young team we will struggle to manage these games. We have control generally but top sides are able to manage games when they get sticky. We're learning though.

COYS

So typical isn't it? Siggi scored and Sandro scores (admittedly there was always a chance with QPR and the number there).

Really tinkled off that we couldn't keep a clean sheet. Great effort from Harry again. Lloris made some good saves and Mason was back to his best.

our defending has to improve for next week though. If Utd get the chances we presented to QPR then Utd will score 2 or 3 very easily.

A lot to work on this week

Back