• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Stoke

Liking the performance so far, we are seeing what TS wants not only in quick tempo, but with more one touch around the box. Sometimes it breaks down and you can see players are rushed into bad passes but that's ok as long as we create chances. The other TS requirement - recovering the ball high up the pitch so quick attacks come in waves, is happening more today than it did vs west brom.

Key is keeping it up for 90 minutes, and not running out of steam.

Paulinho with two outrageous flick-ons today…really really hope he becomes the player for us I know is in there...

To be fair mate, I'm not seeing that…I'm seeing lots of effort and endeavor but not much in the way of shape, invention or structure...

Could'nt agree more. Lots of huff and puff and possession, but no end product or sense of structure to our play.

Could'nt agree more. Lots of huff and puff and possession, but no end product or sense of structure to our play.

To be fair mate I'm hoping that this is down to a few nerves because we haven't scored…TS is dealing with an injury list longer than my todger, that can't help, and for what it's worth, i think we'll squeak out of this with three points…ever the optimist!!! COYS!

I feel bad having such a go at Naughton, the boys confidence looks shot to me, terrified of making a mistake

He is looking better today on his natural right. But park of me would have liked to have seen Fredericks play. I like what I saw against Anzhi!

Back