• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Everton

It's comments like this that infuriate me. A home defeat to Everton should be discussed in a very disappointed manner.

I don't mind people being tinkled off but what happens, especially what is happening to the club right now, but FREQUENTLY on this site is that people start character assassinating players and other forum members. And that cannot be disputed.

Everton's defending reminds me of how we defended against Arsenal a few seasons back. They seem happy for us to have the ball out wide, defending heavily in the centre. Walker can't cross and although Vertonghen can, it's not his natural game.

Seems like we're going to need to rely on a long range goal if we are to get anything from this game,

please can we take Holtby off? No writing him off for good but he's done nothing nothing. No point him being on

I don't mind people being tinkled off but what happens, especially what is happening to the club right now, but FREQUENTLY on this site is that people start character assassinating players and other forum members. And that cannot be disputed.

Do you think the match is progressing in a pretty positive fashion for us?

We have responded well, but we need to be putting more balls in the box. There's plenty of space to do so rather than trying to pass it through the middle.

Do you think the match is progressing in a pretty positive fashion for us?

No, I think we're terrible. And we should be better despite the missing players. I also think that what has happened recently in OMT's is that certain posters act as if we've just been relegated and often there is a lot of mud-slinging.

Back