• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham vs Everton**

I wonder why we're not clicking properly into gear. End of last season we were flying, creating chances for fun. We still seem to miss passes in key areas where we really should be doing better, still lacking sharpness all around.

Its baffling to me, the run end of last season was mustard, yeh we are picking up points but we look way off the same level and thats with a whole pre season under the gaffer belt.

When Townsend says "we" I have no idea who is talking about, I know he was here for years but he's an Everton player right?

The downgrade from Kulu to Richarlison is huge.

Dont agree with that at all. They're just very different forwards.

I dont think this front 3 works, or at least doesnt work at the moment without more attacking threat from midfield or RWB

Richarlison is a natural rotation option for Kane or Son; what we lack is a similar rotation option for Kulu

Think this game is a prime example of then we could play an extra midfielder for a defender and press higher up. Conte won’t of course.

Dont agree with that at all. They're just very different forwards.

I dont think this front 3 works, or at least doesnt work at the moment without more attacking threat from midfield or RWB

Richarlison is a natural rotation option for Kane or Son; what we lack is a similar rotation option for Kulu

I agree, I don't consider Kulu a forward, he's a midfielder.

I'd put Perisic out there.

Back