• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham v Wolves

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3-1. Genuinely an embarrassing second half. Chance to put pressure on Liverpool and we put this performance on.

Just not good enough. That last step to proper title win/ proper pressure just still isn't there.

Really disappointed today.

Rubbish! team are knackered having played too many games. Knew this one would be difficult.
We took he lead and did not press our dominance from the first half, we’ve sat off players and let them back in. Many other teams playing as many games as we have don’t do what we do.

Today we played how we tended to play once we'd gone ahead (until the Everton game). Whereby we score and then tinkle around with the ball rather than play a ball forward or put crosses in.

Multiple occasions Trippier had the chance to make a cross, with players in the box, but he played it back or inside.

We were also conceding so much possession by passing back to Lloris who would simply hoof it back to Wolves.

A shocking performance all round.

Oh dear. What a collapse. This must be the worst half of the season from us. Terrible after such a great start to the game, and - dare I say it - this is why we won't win the league this season.

Clear to me that the players legs have gone. Pretty much the same team 3 times in 7 days.

I said at the start of the xmas schedule that 2 days rest between each game for us (3 times) was unfair when Liverpool had 3 x 3 days between each game.

We just have too many injuries to deal with that schedule imo.

Dw tho - another game in 3 days.

We had no dominance, 1 nil up and not really deserved

It was a top strike from Kane, but we were creating openings too. But after that we seemed to sit back, ease back, and ceede control. I thought at half time Poch might get into them, but we looked even worse this half.

For f*cks sake. I wish posters would think before writing. We are tired the players are not machines usual nonsense from our supporters after a loss.

I'm never one to get on the teams back but today was inexcusable afaic - awful performance across the board

Back