• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham v FC Basel, EL QF 2nd Leg

Ref is giving us nothing. They are constantly fouling us. Sneaky fudging little ones the time but fouls none the less.

The only saving grace about this performance is that you would imagine that next season Freidel, Dawson, Naughton, Parker, Holtby, Ade, Dempsey all will not be in our first choice 11. If this was as good as it gets from us I'd be suicidal

seriously, im just sitting here and no part of me thinks we're gonna score. We can have all the possession we want, we're brick in the final third.

The only saving grace about this performance is that you would imagine that next season Freidel, Dawson, Naughton, Parker, Holtby, Ade, Dempsey all will not be in our first choice 11. If this was as good as it gets from us I'd be suicidal

Pretty much every single one of those players already is not in the first choice 11.

this.

Are the optimistic crowd still feeling that we're on the way to a couple of goals and a sweet victory here? I could use a shot of optimism because this looks drab, lifeless and completely devoid of ideas to me.

i suppose the only positive words I can say are that I didn't see us scoring away at lyon neither..

Back