• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham v Brighton

For some reason Jose doesn't seem to realise that 2 in midfield will cause that to happen. [emoji848]

He's an effing idiot. If we actually tried to keep the ball rathe rthan whacking it long, then the other team cant score as they dont have the ball.

We're going backwards fast

I honestly don’t understand how these world class managers don’t realise that if u load up players at the back and only have 2 in midfield then the oppo will be right on your back line all the time. And when your back line isn’t very good, you will concede.
It's worrying isn't it.

I'm interested to see how the players respond, if they drop their heads and we go 2 down this could be the beginning of the end for Jose.

Presumably he must be starting to lose the dressing room? Surely the players can't believe in his brick tactics and whacko line-ups

Remember Chelsea playing down at Fulham under Jose a few years ago. 25 mins they were as brick as we are tonight and he hauled players off. Made 2 or 3 subs. He’d be justified doing likewise here because this has been fudging pathetic so far. Everything I feared it would be so far.

Back