• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT **Tottenham v AFC Bournemouth

Who was our MotM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As ususal we struggle against teams who play with a high pressure. We can't settle on the ball, and we don't have a focal point up front to hold the ball up either. Janssen needs to come on at half time. Hopefully, he can hold the ball up and establish play for us higher up the pitch. Lamela off as he is one foul away from being sent off.

We haven't struggled with the press really, the issue has more been that when forced out wide we haven't had many option's. There have been times where we have bee 3v4 or 4v5 but our lads have either slowed down and gone backwards or been caught up, it's why I want to know where GKN is.

I definitely would take Lamela off for Janssen. Probably move Son out to the left and hope Alli and Eriksen can look after the centre and right.

Dreamful performance. Get lamela off. He can't be trusted. Bring janssen on.

Final ball yet again dreadful. Eriksen not doing enough as usual.

Borenmouth want it more. Desperate to beat us

Of course they want to beat us - We thrashed them badly last season.

If we go down to 10 men I can't see us not losing, have got to get our heads back and stop making stupid challenges. Lamela has got to come off, any foul now and I think the ref gives him the 2nd yellow.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Agree, and although its not in the spirit of the game, any manager worth his salt would be telling his players to play on that and go down after the slightest contact

Will Bournemouth tire and their performance decline accordingly? That has to happen otherwise we're not winning here.

Watch the replay, he got the ball.

Not his fault the ref is trying to steal Wheelchair's biggest clam on the pitch award.
He did.
He also got a bit of the man.
I agree it wasn't a foul, but the tackle didn't need making and when you on a yellow you have to manage your game better - only take risks if the reward is high enough.
A nothing tackle in a nothing area is naive.

I'd be tempted to give Winks the second half rather than Sissoko. Sissoko will just try and run through them - Bournemouth are set up to stop that.
Boy oh boy. We're losing our brick.. Can't handle the press.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

We haven't struggled with the press really, the issue has more been that when forced out wide we haven't had many option's. There have been times where we have bee 3v4 or 4v5 but our lads have either slowed down and gone backwards or been caught up, it's why I want to know where GKN is.

I definitely would take Lamela off for Janssen. Probably move Son out to the left and hope Alli and Eriksen can look after the centre and right.

I want to know why we bought him. We might as well of kept N'jie if we arent going to put him in the 18

Hmm, a last minute equaliser against West Brom and then out-fought and out-played by Bournemouth. Come on Spurs, show your class. Get it down, turn a man, make an intelligent pass, rinse and repeat

He did.
He also got a bit of the man.
I agree it wasn't a foul, but the tackle didn't need making and when you on a yellow you have to manage your game better - only take risks if the reward is high enough.
A nothing tackle in a nothing area is naive

I'd be tempted to give Winks the second half rather than Sissoko. Sissoko will just try and run through them - Bournemouth are set up to stop that.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Agree, it wasnt a foul after seeing a few times, but I will 100% guarantee if he does exactly the same tackle again in the 2nd half, irrespective whether its a foul or not in our eyes, he goes.

Hmm, a last minute equaliser against West Brom and then out-fought and out-played by Bournemouth. Come on Spurs, show your class. Get it down, turn a man, make an intelligent pass, rinse and repeat

It's the 'Win today and we go top' curse. We cant get past it

Certainly our last 90 mins of PL football have been poor and nowhere near the stuff of title challengers

Thought Lamela actually did okay. All need more composure, movement and passing in the final third. I thought we played ok, not the disaster some saw.

Would Janssen on for the 3 to play off. Move Son back.

Back