• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United ***

Is the match not on tv? Was expecting it to be on sky as its a 4pm kick off but they have the chav city game on?

Nah in a 4-4-2 Townsend would be more direct imo. 4-2-3-1 at home hasn't worked so we should try something new being that 4-4-2 was working well last week before Ade got sent off.

That's fair enough.

Bale has ALL the ingredients to make it as a striker in my view, his ability to glide past defenders, strength, good in the air, good at finishing with both feet etc.

Greg Stobart @gstobart

Just getting to WHL ahead of #THFC v #WHUFC. Hearing Dembele has felt his hip problem again and is probably out, blow for Spurs

Greg Stobart saying Dembele hip reoccurred and probably out. brick. Hope it's not true.

Sent from my iPad using Fapatalk HD

Losing is not an option today, we have to win or I think we'll end the season with yet another change of manager.
I so desperately want AVB to succeed but haven't seen much to suggest he will at the moment.
I'd drop Dempsey and play Carroll in the middle with Sandro next to him and Dembele just ahead of them.
Dempsey does nothing to warrant a starting role
imo.

The defense has conceeded far to many goals too so why not give Dawson a go. Showing some humility and giving Daws a chance will surely show the players and fans that AVB is adaptable, this is what we want to see.
We also need to move off the ball better and play with more intensity. Get the ball out wide to Lennon and Bale and have players running into space to receive the ball. This "pressing" game or whatever the fudge it is hasn't been working so we need to see a change in attitude from all of them including the manager.

It's time to wake up and regain that 3rd place, yes 3rd place ffs, that's where we were for most of last season so that's where we should be now. We have better players than the likes of WBA and Everton so we need to get ourselves sorted. 6 points from our next 2 home games a muist!!

Good post .

What you say in the highlighted blue is the choices AVB I feel must make . Carroll and Dembele can interchange positions and if selected, I'm sure we will see a big improvement in our game.

If i see Gallas or Dempsey on the team sheet, i'll cut myself

Get the plasters ready. One will definitely start. I hope that one is Dempsey. He is doing OK, but not great at the moment and I do not understand the hatred. He is not Berbatov-but then again who is?
;)

What about siggy? I appreciate he isn't quite as good as he should be but, I'd rather him in the team than Dempsey. Carroll would be a good idea or maybe even Thudd.

Dawson beat Carroll in the air EVERYTIME when we played Saudi Sportswashing Machine back in 2010. He has to play.

Back