• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Southampton***

Ffs this is so poor.

Despite the season and how happy I'll be (and indeed how happy I still will be to finish in the top 4 and have champions league), there will be quite a bitter taste in the mouth if we
A) don't manage to break our record points total
B) don't finish 2nd, which I think we deserve
C) finish below arsenal, yet again, after the seasons we've both supposedly had.

Surely we're not going to actually ley that happen?

Lamela again the one example of a player trying his arse off.. And then follows up with that free kick, not our day. All over the shop.

Ffs this is so poor.

Despite the season and how happy I'll be (and indeed how happy I still will be to finish in the top 4 and have champions league), there will be quite a bitter taste in the mouth if we
A) don't manage to break our record points total
B) don't finish 2nd, which I think we deserve
C) finish below arsenal, yet again, after the seasons we've both supposedly had.

Surely we're not going to actually ley that happen?

after the season we have had to end it D D L L will be fudging infuriating

Our best hope is 2nd is the simple fact that Man C should in theory want to finish 3rd so will hopefully do the business later

WTF has happened Toby in the last few weeks? Went from looking like Ledley King to looking like Gary Doherty.

Back