• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Southampton***

Can't see Walker starting the second half. He went down with a kick in the head, had the concussion questions from the physio, somehow came back on and has nothing but bad decisions since.

Disappointing after our goal I have to say. Some of them don't seem up for it and the defense looks totally out of sync with each other.

We'll get more opportunities like that as the game wears on (I.e, chasing down that causes a mistake), but we're looking fragile, all right.

Cone on, lads, one more effort. 45 more minutes of relentless running and teamwork, and you can relax at St.James, get thumped if you wish. :p

With Walker down, Alderweireld was stuck in two minds and was nowhere near as close to Davis as he normally would've been. That said this is looking like the West Brom game, where we haven't looked convincing going forward since getting a goal.

With Walker down, Alderweireld was stuck in two minds and was nowhere near as close to Davis as he normally would've been. That said this is looking like the West Brom game, where we haven't looked convincing going forward since getting a goal.
Alderweireld has to go to the danger at the front post. Poor defending from him there. And neither Lamela or Dier covered for Walker. There's a free man at the back post which one of them should have covered.

I know Kane's after his Golden Boot but that should have been played back to Lamela.
Wrong! Kane was in the better position, he only had the goalie to beat. Lamela already had another defender plus the goalie in front of him and another defender about to cover the goal. Kane tried to put it between the goalie's legs and was unlucky his shot caught the goalie's heel, but he definitely should have had a go from so close.

Nah, van Dijk positioned himself really well, made that pass very difficult and made Kane's mind up to go for the harder 1v1.

given how balanced this game is and with them more up for it than us, I might even take a point here. Doesnt feel good thinking that...

Back