• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing ***

I've said this to you before we can't rely on VDV both always being fit and secondary always gets the tackle perfectly right. We play a system that actively invites counter attacks and we aren't good at defending them.
I actually think 3 players are
Romero isn’t

The positives were how quickly we moved the ball. Sides like castle can live with it for a half, but then tire and the yellows stack up.

But if we defended with half of the awareness of Saudi Sportswashing Machine we wouldn’t ship goals. They defended well whilst we gave away goals.

If Son plays it forward straight away and Porro stays where he should those chances don't happen. It's not been that bad. We're clearly doing a bit of experimenting with positions.
We don't need to be experimenting starting the game against Saudi Sportswashing Machine away. Clearly Son was better in the middle before the game started. But what does it matter when we can't keep a clean sheet away from home anyway.

Any one of vdv, solanke or Richie we win this at a canter
Not so confident even with that. If this ends 3-1 I will be properly
The positives were how quickly we moved the ball. Sides like castle can live with it for a half, but then tire and the yellows stack up.

But if we defended with half of the awareness of Saudi Sportswashing Machine we wouldn’t ship goals. They defended well whilst we gave away goals.
if we sorted out the back and for whatever reason we don't take our chances....at least we don't always lose and could walk away with more draws than we do. Don't matter we batter them if we can't bloody well take the 80 chances we create. Then just don't bother at the back.

Well as I keep being told. Ange ain't changing....so here we are. When it works,great. When it doesn't it doesn't

After this people will say Saudi Sportswashing Machine parked the bus etc

But I just see it as being set in shape, it's not like they've payed 6 across the back. They just have structure.

I'd be happy to let Tottenham have the ball if I was a manager, knowing that I can counter and generate high quality chances as they defend with only 2 CB's.

We don't need to be experimenting starting the game against Saudi Sportswashing Machine away. Clearly Son was better in the middle before the game started. But what does it matter when we can't keep a clean sheet away from home anyway.
Son was better in the first half when he was on the left, he hasn't done much in the second half.

Not so confident even with that. If this ends 3-1 I will be properly

if we sorted out the back and for whatever reason we don't take our chances....at least we don't always lose and could walk away with more draws than we do. Don't matter we batter them if we can't bloody well take the 80 chances we create. Then just don't bother at the back.

Well as I keep being told. Ange ain't changing....so here we are. When it works,great. When it doesn't it doesn't
The tactics don’t allow Romero to jog

Back