• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine *********

Heard via a podcast a few days ago that whilst Hamburg are a shambles, VDV is a VERY PALE shadow of his old self and that he is now very slow and overweight....

His previous self being a man that spent his nights shagging Sylvie Van Der Vaart. Hard to blame him really :lol:

Heard via a podcast a few days ago that whilst Hamburg are a shambles, VDV is a VERY PALE shadow of his old self and that he is now very slow and overweight....
:lol: errrm this is VdV, the same has been said about him for years. Just like with Fat Frankie Lampard.

Have you not seen his new Mrs?

On subject though, we do miss the passion and skill that VdV played with, but we all knew that it was difficult to get 90 minutes out the guy. Still would prefer to see him in the squad though, certainly would benefit players like Lamela and Eriksen to have someone like him to learn off of.

Cisse apparently may be fit for this one I read.

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that Caulker moved because he wanted playing time and knew he was fourth choice. Had Dawson left he would've been third choice, maybe even second with the way things have been going.
Sure, was more a general gripe rather than suggesting you thought caulker was better.

Have you not seen his new Mrs?

On subject though, we do miss the passion and skill that VdV played with, but we all knew that it was difficult to get 90 minutes out the guy. Still would prefer to see him in the squad though, certainly would benefit players like Lamela and Eriksen to have someone like him to learn off of.

Cisse apparently may be fit for this one I read.

Nope, what's she like?

LLoris

Walker Dawson Verts Rose

Dembele Capoue
Paulinho

Lennon ----- Eriksen

Ade​
LLoris

Walker Dawson Verts Rose

Dembele..... Capoue
Paulinho

Eriksen

Soldado Adebeyor​

So gutted not to be at the game tonight, Saudi Sportswashing Machine is one of my fave aways...

Anyway, just had a quick check on their websites and their fans reckon they are DEFINITELY without Remy, Tiote, Debuchy and Coloccini, and PROBABLY without Cisse and Gouffran and POSSIBLY without Krul. That is literally their best set of seven players, except perhaps for Ben Arfa, so really we should be cruising to victory here. None of this boring ******** where we grind a narrow win out please Tim, get at them, they are severely weakened and with feck all to play for so let's try and improve our shoddy goal difference as well as get some revenge for the undeserved home loss.

COYS

So gutted not to be at the game tonight, Saudi Sportswashing Machine is one of my fave aways...

Anyway, just had a quick check on their websites and their fans reckon they are DEFINITELY without Remy, Tiote, Debuchy and Coloccini, and PROBABLY without Cisse and Gouffran and POSSIBLY without Krul. That is literally their best set of seven players, except perhaps for Ben Arfa, so really we should be cruising to victory here. None of this boring ******** where we grind a narrow win out please Tim, get at them, they are severely weakened and with feck all to play for so let's try and improve our shoddy goal difference as well as get some revenge for the undeserved home loss.

COYS

Dont be giving us Possibly and Probably. You know Gouffran will score and Krul will have another blinder now grrrr!

No, i mean EVEN slower and fatter than beforehand...

i watched Hamburg against Hertha at the weekend, the whole game, and he looked no different to when he was with us. The biggest problem i saw was a lack of motivation which is hardly surprising considering the mess Hamburg are in

i watched Hamburg against Hertha at the weekend, the whole game, and he looked no different to when he was with us. The biggest problem i saw was a lack of motivation which is hardly surprising considering the mess Hamburg are in

Well good job he isn't with us now then; imagine in our league what would happen to him (and perhaps the team) if he had a 'lack of motivation'...

Last edited:
Phew, Remy is not playing, his pace and directness really hurt us at WHL. I hope we go for it tonight from the start as you dont want their fans to get going and behind them. For me it will really be important to see as TS said this is something they will sort out. I know its only a few days after Everton but I would expect a noticable change in attitude by our players in how we start.

Come on you Spurs!!!!!

No, i mean EVEN slower and fatter than beforehand...

I think VDV was a great signing for us and was a proper Spurs player so its a bit harsh to rubbish a former player who did their best for us and was entertaining too. I think had he stayed he could have made the difference and AVB might still be here.

Anyway, for today 2-0 win for us, with us getting an early goal.

I think VDV was a great signing for us and was a proper Spurs player so its a bit harsh to rubbish a former player who did their best for us and was entertaining too. I think had he stayed he could have made the difference and AVB might still be here.

Anyway, for today 2-0 win for us, with us getting an early goal.

Believe me, i loved VDV especially for his NLD exploits. I certainly am NOT rubbishing him or his time here.

I just think that fitness-wise he hasn't done anything yet to show that we royally f-ed up by letting him go, especially for the price we got for him.

Would have been ok with him staying but i've still to see anything to make me cry that he left (bar our abject loss at the Emirates recently...)

[video=youtube;SE5yHFJI47s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE5yHFJI47s[/video]

Sorry to take the thread slighty O/T but VDV for me was one of those players I look back at and think 'I was chuffed to have seen him wear a Spurs shirt'
Along with Klinsmann,Ginola and Davids

Back