• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Leicester City Replay (FA Cup)***

Dear me, Lamela won it well but 3 against 2 and he passes to the keeper. That will haunt us I think.

Eriksen

I'd like to see Lamela--Alli--Son for a bit

I think Eriksen and Son. They are showing a good understanding together.

Lamela chooses the wrong option too often - just like he did there when we had a great break on.

Chadli continues to frustrate the brick out of me. Where is he? Should've been attacking a great Davies cross first-half, nancying around the lace...my son sad he is playing with an extreme lack of confidence and I agree. But time to step up Chadders, time waits for no man...he has the skill too that's what's annoying!!!!

How is that a foul from Son????

Our inability to make scoring profit from player advantage in counter attacks is shocking.

I suspect Carroll and Bentaleb will get tired around 70 mins, so we need to keep a sub or two back once Kane comes on

Back