• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs LAZIO**********

Naughton looks good today I think, there hasn't been too much threat from their right so hasn't had a massive amount of defending to do but he's got good technique on the ball

Lapses in concentration at times, and I'd suggest we are crying out for a striker to be in the area when we do break. Ade provided this quite well last year but it was still a problem where our wingers are to bloody quick for their own good.

Decent half. 1-0 will do me.

Naughton looks good today I think, there hasn't been too much threat from their right so hasn't had a massive amount of defending to do but he's got good technique on the ball

I really want him to get a chance on the right when BAE is back.

its annoying how prone we are to giving the ball away cheaply. it really puts us under pressure and totally fudges up good spells of pressure.

we look a bit lacking in creativity, and a little bit like we could fold under extended pressure.

Apparently not :D he said that there would be a few changes though which, to me, suggested that we would see substitutions made.

66% possession but very few chances.

I think this could be one of those games where we don't create many clear cut chances but if we do carve out a decent opening we'll probably score it. Lets just hope we can get that opportunity.

I love the way Dembele gets the ball and charges forward before usually delivering a simple but good pass :D

Back