• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham **** Saturday 19th April 2014 12:45

So a win against one of the worst side in the leagues masks all our issues? Open your eyes man. Look around you. Who is happy? Look at the football. Aside from individual brilliance occasionally, we are turd to watch

I'm actually enjoying our football, aside from a tendency to pull out of tackles in defence and generally prat about.

So a win against one of the worst side in the leagues masks all our issues? Open your eyes man. Look around you. Who is happy? Look at the football. Aside from individual brilliance occasionally, we are turd to watch

This from a whole load of posters prepared to put up with it from the last bloke. Football is turd? In how many games have we scored 3 or more?

I'm actually enjoying our football, aside from a tendency to pull out of tackles in defence and generally prat about.

Really? Fair enough. I find we don't have any distinct pattern, it remains disjointed. Now we look ok at 3-1 up but it's so piecemeal. The players have some talent. Eriksen is sublime.

It's watching a Liverpool tearing up the league which really hurts. Because why should we not be aiming for that. If that's the yardstick at which to compare us against we simply suck

I can't get supposed fans who can't be happy when we are winning 3-1. forget about long term or what has been before just the here and now.

Back