• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fiorentina 2nd leg ***

I need some group therapy here as my glass is draining with regards to Bobby. I cheerfully quip that he will come up big with important goals, but in brute honesty, I do not feel the guy is going to get close to scoring tonight. For some reason, that passage of play infuriated me. I think it's because he passed the opportunity to shoot (a striker should fudgeing TAKE one on ones) and when he passed the responsibility, he passed it like Closeau!!!!!!!!!!!! Help me. Someone?
Sing the Harry Kane song to yourself a couple of times Steff. Whilst picturing his winner against the Goons. Never fails when I need a lift.

I need some group therapy here as my glass is draining with regards to Bobby. I cheerfully quip that he will come up big with important goals, but in brute honesty, I do not feel the guy is going to get close to scoring tonight. For some reason, that passage of play infuriated me. I think it's because he passed the opportunity to shoot (a striker should fudgeing TAKE one on ones) and when he passed the responsibility, he passed it like Closeau!!!!!!!!!!!! Help me. Someone?

Just remember, he doesn't want this. He's a great guy, he works hard when his tail's up, he seems to know perfectly well that the fans and the club expect a lot more from him and that he's not earning his wages right now. He might well fail to impress: in fact, it looks likely given the circumstances - but there's no chance of him not wanting it, or not trying for it. In the end, circumstances make the player in a majority of cases (how different would Kane's season have been if he skied that last-minute free-kick versus Villa?), and all we can expect is that said player gives his best, respects the club, the fans and his teammates, and comes off the field having tried his very best to help his team.

A decent half from us. We should have been one up with Solly missing a golden chance.

Fio playing a defensive game and trying to hit us on the break. Chiriches and Davies have found acres of space but as per usual the final ball has been poor. We have had pretty passing triangles without creating hardly any clear cut chances.I think both Lamela and Chadli need to try and take their man on more to make things happen. Solly needs to work his arse off to make up for his clanger.

This is the time for Lamela to step up. He's supposedly got what it takes. Love to see him make up his mind and kick on from now. Win tonight then rip chelsea apart.

If Bobby confidence is low, and now within the match itself, even lower after that horror 1 on 1, there is no time for confidence management or arm round shoulder gonads. Its too chancy in the middle of a game that sees you 45mins from elimination.

Kane has confidence....get him on......sought out Bobby in the morning.

sam-the-eagle.jpg

A summation of the first half, for those unable to watch.. (taken from /coys on reddit)

15' - 0-0, some chances for both sides.

24' - Sub for Fiorentina. Alberto Aquilani replaces Matías Fernández because of an injury.

29' - Farkin' Soldado

35' - YELLOW CARD for Milan Badelj (Fiorentina) for a foul.

38' - If Chiriches puts any more crosses into the box, we might be able to some make some kind of religious joke.

44' - Actually, Chiriches is from Romania. So it'd probably be a vampire joke.

45' - Spurs finishing well. Applying more pressure, but still a bit impotent up front.

My subs would be Kane for Soldado and wait for it Danny Rose for Chadli on the left.
Mason for Stambouli 20 minutes to go if we still need a goal.

With this ref, and by the letter of the law, that was probably a pen for Eriksen. Need a lucky second half.

Overall I liked our perfomance in the 1st half.

What I didn't like:
a) all Chiriches actions (both in attack and in defence, especially against Salah). It looks like a disaster waiting to happen
b) that Soldado's pass. Oh my farking GHod. We minght not get so clear chance to score during the 2nd half.

Back