• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton ***

These dirtbags are appealing for everything. Done well to get in 0-0, keep frustrating them, & work the ball through Lennon as Baines is on a yellow.

Fairly solid first half from Spurs without creating too many chances.

But Adebayor is having a nightmare - perhaps he's rusty after his suspension?

Everton fans doing a Villa and moaning about everything.

Ade's been very poor and not helped by the fact JD is on a yellow (if we want to go 1 up front).

I'd like to see Siggy on the left at some point.

Azza needs to influence the game a bit more too.

Everton are outmuscling us at the moment (not including Dembele)

It's a fine margin...this ref is getting card happy for me and we need to be careful he doesn't give in to a home crowd baying for blood...it's OK right now, bar that last 5 mins of the half !!!!

Normally I'd say his second touch is a tackle with the way he's 'controlling' the ball. Today his second touch is a "fudge it, I'm not chasing that"

Overall we've defended well, but need to improve our left. Ade gets the ball in very difficult positions, can't expect him to hold on to it every time. Defoe invisible and would be my choice to get subbed. AVB to tweak the tactics at HT and Spurs to win...

It'll be no different from last season he can look good one minute and inept another, it's what you get with Ade and why he's always been moved on eventually.

Ade very poor at the moment. Everton have pinpointed AVBs high line as their easiest route to goal v us. Mirallis very good. Dembele is awesome.

Lennon disappointing. I want to see him tear Baines apart instead he is not going at anyone but playing too safe. We need someone to commit players

I'd bring on Livermore for Adebayor.
Stick Sandro on Fellini. Everton ended.
Also frees up Dembele.

Also decent sopcast river flowing now

You can see how Everton win games - they are pressing us back and winning free kicks and corners, then get everyone forward and it's 'pinball' time in the box.

Eventually one will fly in and we'll say it was unlucky to hit someone's backside and wrongfoot Lloris... but they are having enough possession around our box for something eventually to squeeze in.

At the other end we've done nothing, we need to get some possession and play our own game - at the moment we just give it straight back to them to attack us again.

Back