• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V WEST HAM *** Sat 19 Oct 2024 • 12:30PM Tottenham Hotspur Stadium •

Good pal of mine is a Hammer, he said if we win the midfield tomorrow we will smash them as they have been awful there this season
Bowen/Kudus a big threat for them

I'm expecting a massive reaction from the Brighton game and we will give the Hammers a good spanking

Will be good for rotation up front to have Richy back as well

Lots of games coming up in next month will need to use the squad

19/10 - PL
24/10 - EL
27/10 - PL
30/10 - CC
03/11 - PL
07/11 - EL
10/11 - PL

The joy of six…

Postecoglou’s men have lost four of their last six Premier League games against their capital-city rivals (W1 D1), as many as in their previous 16 (W9 D3). In stark contrast, West Ham are unbeaten in their last three Premier League away London derbies (W1 D2), their longest such run since a six-game stretch between January and December 1999.

Spurs have not suffered back-to-back home defeats in the league against West Ham since doing so in April and November 1966, though, and another record could play in their favour on Saturday.

Tottenham and West Ham have faced off in seven Premier League meetings straight after the international break, with the Hammers failing to win any of those (L4 D3).

I’ve got an Uber from The Horn in St Albans, to Tottenham it’s only about £35 each way, so especially if a few of you it’s similar to the train tickets anyway
So it looks like it would’ve cost me £43 Uber from home in Harpenden. I should’ve just done that! Ggrrr.

Sat at the station now waiting for the BGC…

I half expect Richy to breakdown again before we even get into Nov.

We know the Hammers are gonna go all out and revert to being brick next week. So for the love of GHod Spurs, please do not mess this up today.

Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Udogie
Bissouma Maddison
Kulu
Johnson Solanke Son

Would be my team, I think if we're playing JM at 8 we need a more defensive partner for him.

Back