• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT****Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham 8pm Friday 5th May

Not good. Too much passing the ball back and then trying to play hollywood balls. The defending for the first 15 mins was poor too.

Walker has been awful , Wet spam desperate for a point awful they had 11 in their own third of pitch at times. Playing for a glorious draw

Meh, they sat back, allowing Walker and Davies to have the ball.

One player sprinted off the pitch at 50mph. The other cut back and cut back to lay it off to the defence.

I'll let you decide which is which.

Well this has been a tough 45 to sit thorough.

West Ham haven't won in eleven matches and unsurprisingly, they're digging in against us and actually putting in a shift, the small time tossers.

We need to up our tempo second half and wait for the wheels to fall off the bus so to speak. I'm certain they can't keep this coverage up for a full 90.

Bring GKN on late to run at tired legs?

As expected, wet spam just sitting back and trying to squeeze space, and we are the one trying to actually play. Going to be another long half, but we gotta be patient, and keep probing.

Dembele will open them up as well as out superior fitness. Patience. Walker has been poor; is it just me or are some of our players looking anywhere they can not to pass to him? His booking, however, was a joke. Here's hoping he barnstorms second-half...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

There's no space in the middle because no one can draw West Ham's players into committing to the challenge and leaving gaps in behind. Kane had a brief moment of influence where he held the ball up and let the runners off him get into the box (around the 25th minute, iirc), but other than that, he's struggled to keep the ball when it has fallen to him, and with no one in the midfield to carry it forward, we've struggled as a result.

Our attacks down the flanks have been pretty grim as well, so it plays into the hands of a team sitting in their own final third in ostensibly their 'home' ground, playing for a draw or a nicked goal on the counter.

Plenty of time yet, but we need Dembele. Don't ask me who to take off, because the obvious choice (Son for Dembele) isn't happening given that we need a goal and Son is more likely to get one.

Oh, and for having a midfield block composed of two DMs in Dier and Wanyama, we haven't exactly managed to pick up their runners on the ultra rare occasions when they do venture forward - Lanzini is getting a lot of time and space to ping balls around, and I don't think we need to give him that time.

Son has had 12 touches! One of those games from him.

The problem is the midfield two. We are trying to create and dictate tempo with two defensive midfielders. We are so slow in possession and can't create.

Get Dembele on for Son, Dier or Wanyama. Personally I'd like to see the 343 back. Kane has been so isolated. This will let Alli and Eriksen play right up next to him.

Also West Ham have been dangerous playing long balls in behind Walker and Davies. 3 at the back will solve that. The Full backs will be able to push right up.

I'm pretty relaxed. They will not be able to keep up this pace and we have another couple of years to go.

Spammers Working harder than they have done all season. Nothing un-expected there at all. They are sitting but they have got a weak spot to attack with Walker. The ball in behind him is dangerous every time.

Walker looking half rate this game. Dier and Wanyama are too defensive against a team sitting. Lets get Dembele on if he is fit enough. Or switch to the 3-4-3, this would help out walker as well and allow
our full backs to push on a lot higher.

They will tire. That is for sure. Lets be patient. No rash tackles and it will come.

I can see a Red for sure in this game. Noble, Reid or Kouyate are close to it. But also a last ditch tackle for any of our players chasing them from the ball over the top.

Walker has been awful , Wet spam desperate for a point awful they had 11 in their own third of pitch at times. Playing for a glorious draw

They arent bothered if they win, they will be happy with a draw, like Chelsea last season, just as long as we dont win

They will celebrate us dropping points more than them actually staying up

Back