• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion ***

My focus now shifts to Poch. He needs to be decisive with subs. He also needs a plan B. We have the better players but at the moment we have the weaker team.

Well that half was as bad as anything under AVB or Sherwood. Total and utter drivel.

To a man, we realy are a dull dull team. Even in the wilderness years of mid table obscurity we still had players who would excite and peform on a regular basis. I see that starting line up and I predicted a dull goal less first half. I look at the bench for inspiration and see nothing.

We are going backwards.

Yeah, i think we can all agree that the playing staff is generally mediocre this season. There has been a gentle, but constant, regression since the king, modders, bale, rafa team and this is where we are. I do think though (or hope) that we have a decent manager in charge who will steer us in the right direction.

I must admit though im pretty stunned by both the back four and the midfield two. I'm actually a Dembele fan and have nothing against giving Capoue a fair crack of the whip, but the lack of a ball playing '6' has been of paramount importance for ages now. I don't think Capoue will ever be that man unfortunately. The lack of quality in these areas is really staggering.

After buying Fazio and Dier it leaves you scratching your head a bit the Chiriches and Kaboul make the starting line up.

Yeah what sickens me most is that he mostly runs for the camera. He is not making the hard working runs behind the defenders to distract them.

???

Come on. Which camera? What one? Cannot agree with that at all.

He has been fruitless and missed an absolute sitter there at the end, but he's been making runs and has, indeed, been chasing too. He needs better support play from the attacking trio behind him, who cannot seem to get close enough to make the shape count. In fact, I'll tell you, I hope Soldado does not come on unless Poch gets Chadli off, brings Lennon on and allows Lamela/Eriksen to trade with each other off the left/central positions, otherwise Nobby will be even more frustrated!

What gets my goat is we've seen so many of these first half shockers against the lower table sides, but it rarely improves in the second half. We've still got 45 minutes to stick a few goals past this lot, it's not out of our reach, but if we don't improve, we could very well lose that game let alone draw.

Mumorn enjoy your last day posting my friend. It was a pleasure.

get ready for a comfortable second half my friend.

329724a7c80110c8806f67ebed564190.jpg

One thing on the pressing today.
We cant press effectively today because they will just hoof it. Any hoof forward will put Chiriches and Kaboul under pressure.

???

Come on. Which camera? What one? Cannot agree with that at all.

He has been fruitless and missed an absolute sitter there at the end, but he's been making runs and has, indeed, been chasing too. He needs better support play from the attacking trio behind him, who cannot seem to get close enough to make the shape count. In fact, I'll tell you, I hope Soldado does not come on unless Poch gets Chadli off, brings Lennon on and allows Lamela/Eriksen to trade with each other off the left/central positions, otherwise Nobby will be even more frustrated!

Look at that chadli where Ade should have been. Keep watching how Ade let's our attacking miss go beyond him while he walks to position

Disagree with Capoue, hes there to keep things ticking, some nice switching of play, Poch has him like Schneiderlin right now, collecting from deep and passing. Dembele is playing okay, but neither are very forward thinking in the that they dont cut out WBAs midfield with a pass, a shame no Benji on the bench

And there's the problem. Poch wanted Schneiderlin and we ****ed him off over 8 million or whatever. When will Daniel give a manager who he ACTUALLY wants and instead of forcing some Tesco special on him? Agree on Stambouli, a shame…but bigger shame is DL failing, again, to give the manager the main player they ask for in a summer window…between that and the Wellbeck fiasco...

And there's the problem. Poch wanted Schneiderlin and we ****ed him off over 8 million or whatever. When will Daniel give a manager who he ACTUALLY wants and instead of forcing some Tesco special on him? Agree on Stambouli, a shame…but bigger shame is DL failing, again, to give the manager the main player they ask for in a summer window…between that and the Wellbeck fiasco...

but if it was schneiderlin he'd be doing the same as Capoue, so would you still be moaning about his performance?

I think Capoue and Dembele have been fine. They are certainly not the problem with our play at the moment. The back two are playing like Laurel and Hardy and point of our attack is not very sharp. The three AM's haven't been great either. Let see Poch earn his corn now.

but if it was schneiderlin he'd be doing the same as Capoue, so would you still be moaning about his performance?

He's a more dynamic player. Come on. Don't be obtuse here. Do you think they're the same? Really? Don't scare me...

Back