• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v the Public Investment Fund *

Romero horrendous for that. Sarr is a bit unlucky. He’s completely outnumbered 3 to 1 like Skipp was earlier. Doesn’t bode well.

As much as I like this attacking 4-3-3 I don't know if this was the game to introduce it. Maybe when we played those 3 games against the bottom table teams.

Trace that back to Skipp massively over committing to a press he could not win and then never being in a position to cover the overlap.

Seems impossible for these players to show any discipline and hold positions etc.

As much as I like this attacking 4-3-3 I don't know if this was the game to introduce this. Maybe when we played those 3 games against the bottom table teams.
Don’t think we had an alternative
We don’t have any other for CBS that aren’t scared of their own shadow

Back