• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland, Saturday 7th December KO 17:30***

surprise surprise

I think we've made more individual errors ourselves than the rest of the prem combined this season

why didn't he catch it, ****ing idiot

Just shows that keep the winger wide and getting a decent early ball in does get you somewhere . Same old. AVB has no clue.

Lackluster, pedestrian attacking that is easy to defend against, followed by an error allowing the opposition to score

Yep........you're watching AVB Hotspur
Hope you brought a pillow

We do need two up top don't we? Until we've actually allowed this team to gel, I think we need to keep it simple 4-4-2. There I said it. :(

"Spurs have not one a game this season when conceding the first goal"

what bull**** commentary :lol:

Aginst City we gave the opposition 4 of those goals, against united we gave the opposition 2 of those goals, against Fulham we gave the opposition 1 goals, today we give the opposition a goal. How a team can make that many individual errors in 4 consecutive games is embarrassing.

Back