• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland Match History 1898-2013 (Asia Trophy)

Townsend looked enthralled by what AVB was explaining...could barely keep his eyes open:lol:

Luckily we have sorted out our defending from set pieces then :ross:

I know its only pre season but the signs are there: goal conceded from a corner; Defoe blasting shots down the middle from 6 yards.

Tottenham we've missed you ;)

Its not suprising watching this game is it. Same pattern of play as last season. Ade not doing too much, Defoe always trying to Ram it in from any angle and Dempsey and Siggy floating around not offering much. The sooner we get the new blood in up front and some of our players back the better.

Townsend coming on by looks of it. So I hope he goes for it.

We really need a striker who takes up good positions, makes good runs and can show some composure in the finish. PLEASE PLEASE just pay Valencia the money and get Soldado in.

Its not suprising watching this game is it. Same pattern of play as last season. Ade not doing too much, Defoe always trying to Ram it in from any angle and Dempsey and Siggy floating around not offering much. The sooner we get the new blood in up front and some of our players back the better.

We really need a striker who takes up good positions, makes good runs and can show some composure in the finish. PLEASE PLEASE just pay Valencia the money and get Soldado in.

It's like a second eleven out there. It's not too worrying.

no point having Soldado when there is zero creativity around him....cannot believe we arent signing creative midfielders

Yeah, whilst Ade has been playing ok all his best work has been 40 yards from goal. It just gets exhausting watching us labour up front. Please please please can we finally have some positive movement up front again. please.

no point having Soldado when there is zero creativity around him....cannot believe we arent signing creative midfielders

To be fair our first choice midfield trio isn't playing. There is no way we'll ever have a midfield two of Hudd and Parker during the season. I hope not at least.

They look much fitter than us on this heavy pitch now. They have had 3 weeks of intensive fitness training. Our players are wilting on the heavy pitch now.

We look a fecking mess, Dempsey and Siggy dont do nowhere near enough work, and the midfield is just getting bypassed with the over the top ball, so much for our tactics.

Back