• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Southampton ***

I imagine step one will be for Kodi boxes to hardwire their DNS servers to independent ones.

Step two probably a move to some kind of CDN so they can't be legally killed off.
There are at least 10 different back-up plans prepared IF they were to actually be able to block some providers. If they manage to, my provider has said that he would expect a maximum downtime of about 5 minutes before its re-configured. I'm not the slightest worried.
Maybe they might be able to kill some of the free services, but those who have paid subscriptions with "serious" providers shouldn't need to worry.

Just about every Spurs game - minus FA Cup - is live on cable TV here in Canada. Pretty sure the same exists in the Trump Republik.

Same in Australia, all 380 games live and starting this season they have a pretty good dedicated channel through Optus (phone network) which allows you to watch highlights, on demand full games and pundit chat shows whenever you want.

Right then I have it. One of you guys start streaming it for your good buddies here on GG. PM me the details. Ta.

Last edited:
Same in Australia, all 380 games live and starting this season they have a pretty good dedicated channel through Optus (phone network) which allows you to watch highlights, on demand full games and pundit chat shows whenever you want.
The only problem with this is it is completely reliant on internet speed. As Australia (and particularly SE Qld) has internet speeds worse than countries such as Bolivia, Peru and Romania then the quality of the service is seriously compromised. I can only get ADSL2 on the Gold Coast, with max download speed of 3Mbps, this is insufficient for Optus so I get buffering every few minutes.

Bring back Fox Sports !!

The only problem with this is it is completely reliant on internet speed. As Australia (and particularly SE Qld) has internet speeds worse than countries such as Bolivia, Peru and Romania then the quality of the service is seriously compromised. I can only get ADSL2 on the Gold Coast, with max download speed of 3Mbps, this is insufficient for Optus so I get buffering every few minutes.

Bring back Fox Sports !!

3mbps, that should be illegal

If you could take one player off of Southampton, who would it be?*

*Yes, I will probably be asking this question in each OMT for the rest of the season.

probably Caceres, experienced cover for Toby/Jan, goal threat, can play in a three

although, i've always been a fan of Long

the former would be more use to the squad

If you could take one player off of Southampton, who would it be?*

*Yes, I will probably be asking this question in each OMT for the rest of the season.

I'd have liked us to go for redmond over sispsoko and thought that would have been a better option for us

I've always liked Prowse but he has never had a lot of back to back games there which I don't get

Right then I have it. One of you guys start streaming it for your good buddies here on GG. PM me the details. Ta.
I have them all with my android box IPTV. Sky, BT, Fox, Astrosport, TSN, Skynet +++. All games available on demand as well. It's brilliant for 50 a year. But they don't accept new members any more

I have them all with my android box IPTV. Sky, BT, Fox, Astrosport, TSN, Skynet +++. All games available on demand as well. It's brilliant for 50 a year. But they don't accept new members any more
Skynet? Careful with that one. They have a habit of terminating your contract.
(muuhahahahaha................um.........mon manteau garçon, s'il vous plaît).

Back