• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *Tottenham Hotspur v Pacos De Ferreira*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear. CCV playing him onside.

Sessengon could have scored in the first minutes. Gil has looked good. The rest rusty and lacking confidence/familiarity.

Setting aside the embarrassment, a 1-0 defeat wouldnt be the end of the world.

Our second 11 will have 90 minutes under their belt.

We then play the first 11 v Wolves, Pacos (h) and Watford and hopefully are through to the next round in this competition

I dont see a problem with playing a strong team in the home leg. Its the travelling away which you want them to avoid, rather than the match time

We started brightly, but quickly faded. Haven't produced anything really. Panned out exactly like I predicted. Too many out there that are simply not up to the level required, especially among the more senior players. Winks, Locelso, I'm looking at you!

What would be more embarassing, the Goons not making Europe or us getting knocked out of a qualifier by a team we've never heard of in a competition designed by commitee? fudge me.

Gil looks ok. That’s about it
I honestly think as a squad at this moment we are weaker. Bale , Lamela , Toby , Vini all gone and Gil and Romero in ? Not much of an improvement really. Gil is a prospect for the future and Romero hopefully will be good but we are not on par .

I thought Lo Celso did some decent stuff, but he does seem to take the easy pass backwards too much for my liking.

I can’t forget that game where he shredded Madrid, against the midfield of Kroos, Casemiro and Modric that won 4 CL’s in 5 years.

As a person, I bet he’s great, loves playing for Spurs.
I hear you but that's 1 in 50 games I've seen him play amazing. The rest he's been bang average and the lower half of the prem or lower leagues can have him. No top 6 team should be wanting him in their squad if they want to be successful.

Seem to be lacking a focal point or the patience to build something from midfield. Lo celso hasn’t done much wrong but he needs to run games like this. Gil the only positive really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back